Damage Font Pixeled

Well iv asked this question before but i didnt get an answer and now with beta over i never saw it change, If you did the beta / test realm early on into cata they changed the way damage font worked, It wasnt pixeled at all and was nice, crisp and clean after a patch came and it went all messed up again like the image i will post later. Does anyone know if blizzard intends to fix it back to a non pixled ugly looking font back to a nice crisp look how it was in early beta. It was alot more appealing to look at and i thought blizzard after 5/6 years finally fixxed it and made it presentable.

This is a clipping from the screenshot below so you can see what i mean by pixled ugly font...

Full Screen Shot - http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9...0610155430.jpg

Did you modify your fonts yourself? These don't look like the default Blizzard FCT font.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Did you modify your fonts yourself? These don't look like the default Blizzard FCT font.

Even with the default blizzard font it goes all pixeled, on beta i use "NiceDamage" addon like i am now (at start) and font as clear, Kinda annoying :P

I've always stood by MSBT. Try it

10+ Year Old Account
    Numbers are numbers.
    At least you have them.
    First 3 Weeks of 4.0.1, I didn't even see how I was doing >_<
    Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant. -Edgar Allan Poe

Last time this was brought up, I'm pretty sure that someone said they reversed the change before 4.0.0 went live.

I have this same problem (and have for eons) with MSBT

Quote Originally Posted by Vainde View Post
    Numbers are numbers.
    At least you have them.
    First 3 Weeks of 4.0.1, I didn't even see how I was doing >_<
    You sure you didnt have it diabled in Interface options? :P mine turned itself off when 4.0 started....

Its upsetting if they revered it so font is poop agian... clean damage was so much nicer oh well :P