Deleted

Do we need to discover the dungeons?

Im gonna be leveling tonight via quests and I want to queue for dungeons inbetween quests with a friend (2x dps so we can quest while waiting for the dungeon) - do we need to go discover Blackrock Caverns and Throne of the Tides do be able to queue for them or not?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    yes you have to.

Deleted
    Fuck, well since im leveling in mount hyjal that means finding throne of the tides is a bit gay so ill probably miss that - where abouts in BRM is blackrock caverns?

10+ Year Old Account
    you can discover blackrock caverns now i think. i was hanging around the portal last night, it said "discovered blackrock caverns" and everything, just couldnt enter the portal.

can you pass on the location??
    is it near the old BRD??

10+ Year Old Account
    head to ubrs, but take a wrong turn after passing the BWL summoning stone (dont take the shortcut up the chain and across the wall).

Very easy to find, took me 30 seconds once i got to the BWL summoning stone

http:// www. youtube .com/watch?v=dTgdmT0WBp4

Take out the spaces. I can't post links yet I don't believe... not enough posts yet. IF you for some reason don't trust my link go to youtube and type "Blackrock Cavern Entrance"

Yes, you have to discover them or they won't let you queue in random dungeon finder.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid