Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Luckiest thing(s) That have happened to you in WoW?

I've had a few things. I have the Time Lost Protodrake on two different toons (one time it spawned right in front of me, the other time I saw it fly by on a flight path and had to scurry back and find it), and last night I was able to tame the spirit beasts Skoll and Loque'nahak like 15 minutes apart. Also once right when the new VOA boss came out with ToC gear, I got both my gloves and legs in a 25 man because they both dropped and the only other hunter in the raid was AFK. I also got the Headless Horseman's mount my first try on my hunter, and the blue dragon mount from Occulus the first time I did it on my DK.

Okay, your guys turn!

Edit: Also like in the second or third week of ICC being out, one of the 264 boe strength rings dropped in a 10 man but somehow nobody needed it so we all rolled. I won it and sold it for 12,000 gold.
    Last edited by Waddlegam; 2010-12-06 at 06:56 PM.

Sea Turtle and Blue Proto, my only two lucky based things. I'm specially glad with the turtle.
    "Real gangsta's don't run fast."

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the headless horseman mount 1st try on my priest.. only thing i really can remember :s

My guild doesn't realize how bad I am and still takes me to raids.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    I've made friends (hopefully) for life

Both the left binding and the right binding of Thunderfury in the same raid lockout. One of the binding went to my pocket healer because I already had it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opblaaskaas View Post
    Sea Turtle and Blue Proto, my only two lucky based things. I'm specially glad with the turtle.
    I'm sorry to say, but I don't believe "real gangsta's" play wow either...
    | i5 2500k @ 4.6GHZ | ASUS Maximus Gene-Z/Gen 3 | 16gig G-Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 680 | OCZ ZX 850w PSU | Corsair H-80

Im pretty lucky with mounts on my lock in the same bag I got the brewfest Ram and the kodo, and the next day I got the kodo agian...And also it only took me a few tries to get the tiger/raven mounts on my rogue.

Deleted
    people i didnt know sending me money

Hmmm some guy bought my bank alts name for 1000g. Other than that hmmm, I've had like 80% chance of getting a noble card with inscription during wow... It has been really crazy.

Deleted
    Hyacinth Macaw just 3 days ago on my 7days free trial (yes, I learned it) and Blue proto drake like an year ago

Deleted
    Blue drake from occ, brewfest ram on the first try and kodo on the second, battered hilt and Headless Horsemans mount on the first try. Those are the ones I can remember.

After the shattering, wanted to try the new zones, lvled a human priest, came to stv, grabed the first quest (killing kurzen jungle fighters or whatever) killed 5-10 and the epic parrot droped =) gav me a nice 12k gold.

other then that? lucky with mount, headless horseman on first run, baron rivendare's on maybe 20 runs or less. cant remeber anything more atm.

ooh remebered another one, got both the ram and the kodo + the epic dagger in 1 brewfest bag on my main =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Time Lost drake during a 25m raid to Ulduar, almost was inside the instance and someone yells draaaaake! so we all hit need and I got it lol

go into frozen halls instances with mates. 3 of 5 have quel'delar. first two mobs in a row drop one for both of us who dont have them. whent and did the quests, came back and ran the halls with 5 for 5 quel'delars.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Probably when I won the Grand War Mammoth in VoA 25man. It was almost 2 years ago when the mount still was rare. I had always been unlucky with rolls and just on that one "thing" my luck switched and did a 100 roll lol

got Loque'nahak, Gondria and Skoll in 2,5hrs over all now camping Arcturis for double the amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlegam View Post
    I've had a few things. I have the Time Lost Protodrake on two different toons (one time it spawned right in front of me, the other time I saw it fly by on a flight path and had to scurry back and find it), and last night I was able to tame the spirit beasts Skoll and Loque'nahak like 15 minutes apart. Also once right when the new VOA boss came out with ToC gear, I got both my gloves and legs in a 25 man because they both dropped and the only other hunter in the raid was AFK. I also got the Headless Horseman's mount my first try on my hunter, and the blue dragon mount from Occulus the first time I did it on my DK.

Okay, your guys turn!
    Holy crap, you are one lucky guy.

I would say my lucky "moment" was receiving both Windseeker bindings a month or two apart (soloing MC at 70 no less!), netting me sweet sweet orange in a non-painful amount of time. However, I have been looking for the Eye of Sulfuras for over two years now, so I guess that makes up for my prior luck. I would have liked to get my Sulfuras before Cataclysm (hell, before Wrath would have been nice), but apparently that would be TOO SOON!!

Quote Originally Posted by Opblaaskaas View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_CKtYCRIc

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    mounts - 2 kodos, polar bear on 3rd daily, green proto on 5th egg, baron mount after 23 kills, VOA mammoth

pets - is it a <1% drop? Then I probably got it within 20 kills including the deviate raptor, razzashi raptor, and the badlands whelp. Got Mr. Grubbs on my first hidden stash.

Bad luck - passed up a TK run on Saturday and Ashes dropped. Never seen TLPD or its body. Didn't get a ZG mount. No turtle after hours of casts.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.