Thread: Irrate!

Irrate!

<=== lives on the east coast and has just now realized that whilst my account is cata upgraded... i have to wait till 12 pst to play.... aka 3 am.... fml
    My Math is correct, it is supported by Math

Deleted
    juat wait till the next morning, server probably wont be all that stable to start with anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Pastures View Post
    <=== lives on the east coast and has just now realized that whilst my account is cata upgraded... i have to wait till 12 pst to play.... aka 3 am.... fml
    Yes sir, it has always been planned like that for Cata. No midnight action for east coasters unlike Wrath which it was playable at 12AM EST.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 AM for me.

I have been there for every release, and will again be there for this one. Sure, 2 AM sucks. But it's an event that I want to be at. And all my guildies that feel the same way want to be there too.

I'll come home from work at 6, then go to bed. Sleep until 1 MA and then get up to play

It's fun for me, to be doing this with like minded people. Like I said, it's an event. And all you need to do is ask yourself if it is worth it for you to 'attend'.
    There's no such thing as bad players. Unless you refer to the good players that refuse to pass on their knowledge.

It's ok I have to wait until 7 PM to play. its 4:22 AM right now

10+ Year Old Account
    CET
    waiting till 9am?

NO BUENO
    NO OGRES, NO MORE ELVES, NO FURBOLG, NO EMRALD DREAM, NO REHASHED OLD CONTENT, NO DEMON HUNTER!
    Get the point? Give us something NEW for Groms sake!

yea it sucks jus wait til the next day to play 3 am is way too late for me to jus start playing, im not going for a realm first or anything cus frankly i dont care who the realm first is, you get nothing out of it but a feat of strength

Quote Originally Posted by Lagfest View Post
    CET
    waiting till 9am?

NO BUENO
    That depends where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastures View Post
    times zones.......think about it ^_^

I wont be playing until I get home from work tomorrow around 6 EST, so I don't really have any sympathy for my east cost brethren crying about not being able to play until 3 AM tonight.