How to get to hyjal>?

Quick question don't flame me for not searching but eagerly awaiting on my server so i wanted a responce asap.
    Because of the mass amount of people in stormwind on my server and 80% of them are saying there going vashj'ir i have no changed my decision from vash to hyjal, but i have no idea how you get to hyjal.

Is it best if i wait in darnassus? or is their another way into hyjal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harléquin View Post
    Quick question don't flame me for not searching but eagerly awaiting on my server so i wanted a responce asap.
    Because of the mass amount of people in stormwind on my server and 80% of them are saying there going vashj'ir i have no changed my decision from vash to hyjal, but i have no idea how you get to hyjal.

Is it best if i wait in darnassus? or is their another way into hyjal?
    Are you a druid? if you are teleport to moonglade if not go too Darnassus and fly or also there might be a quest next to hyjal portal in sw (not sure where that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaroosh View Post
    Are you a druid? if you are teleport to moonglade if not go too Darnassus and fly or also there might be a quest next to hyjal portal in sw (not sure where that is)
    there is a hyjal portal in stormwind? also yes i am a druid is there a quest in the moonglade that takes you there or something?

You take the quest in Stormwind--it teleports you to moonglade, and then you fly over to Hyjal.

Best way to do it; let the game bamf you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaroosh View Post
    Where will the Hyjal portal be in Org?
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Flying in Azeroth will make it much simpler getting to these areas. As a last resort, just fly there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    I have no idea sorry for that =)

Deleted
    It'll tell you on the notice board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    There will be a quest from the Hero's Call board. You'll be sent to SW keep. a Druid there will send you through a portal to Moonglade. Just log out in SW/Org. You'll get to where you need to go.

On the north rim of the cliffs, past the zeps/FP there is an earthen ring... thing. Don't know what to call it really, looks like stonehenge. But it has portals to all the new zones.

those stones ontop of it looks like carin stones from Diablo2 if youve played that.

It's up in the valley of wisdom atm.

Quote Originally Posted by deltron zero View Post
    On the north rim of the cliffs, past the zeps/FP there is an earthen ring... thing. Don't know what to call it really, looks like stonehenge. But it has portals to all the new zones.
    You do not want to go to this one though. It wont open up until you do the opening quests in the zone. To start questing for Mt. Hyjal you want to grab the quest off the notice board in VoS. Then fly over to VoW where a druid will teleport you to moonglade. From there you will grab a green drake which will take you up to the starting area of the zone.