Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A question about Nature's Grace. Which we pick up to get to Moonglow.

I assume we use this when CC procs and we use Regrowth.

My question is, when it procs does it instantly apply the haste to all my HoTs, or do they need to be refreshed first? In the case of LB, does nourish apply the haste bonus, or do I need to use LB to make it work, or does the Regrowth that proc'd NG already apply it?

If I don't have a plan ahead of time when to use ToL it is usually used when the entire raid gets low. In my experience, having to ramp up lifebloom stacks on an entire raid takes a huge amount of time and during the ramp up time there considerably less healing. I realize LB is the far better option when considering mana efficiency, but when it comes to flat out healing fast when its needed, is it faster to just spam WG/rejuv with ToL?
    Last edited by cleotaurus; 2011-04-04 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ng does not auto apply haste so yes, you would have to reapply hots.

When the raid gets low it's better to throw WG on CD and LB. Crunch time in 10s and 25s you will be blanketing. It's our strong point and wasting tons of mana blanketing RJ instead of LB and missing all those RG procs isn't going to be better in the end.

Rj will heal more. But you will be oom after ToL which is just going to hurt you in the end. You have to understand, you aren't healing alone. Everyone else will be blowing their CDs too. If you can't trust WG, LB, and RG and you are in a last phase of a fight(things like council and Mal) then it's fine. If you are going to need mana after ToL is over, not a good idea. It's not really hard...just RJ people lower, keep WG off CD, and use LB as a filler if people are taking a ton of dmg. Not spamming LBs in ToL when they can be cast on anyone and proc instant RGs is a waste of the spell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Ng does not auto apply haste so yes, you would have to reapply hots.
    Does Nourish/HT apply the new haste values?

i.e. Can I cast LB during NG and then maintain the 15% haste using Nourish?

No. Strength of DOTs and HOTs are calculated every refresh, that includes refreshes caused by Nourish etc

Went on the ptr and tired the new efflorescence. I have to say its pretty nice. Also dose anyone know of a addon for efflorescence? like a timer or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox165 View Post
    Went on the ptr and tired the new efflorescence. I have to say its pretty nice. Also dose anyone know of a addon for efflorescence? like a timer or something.
    what sort of functionality are you looking for? if you are standing in it? timer for your SM cooldown?

if you are looking for a cooldown timer, there are tons of options out there. fortexorcist, mikscrolling battle test, scrolling combat text, power auras, vuhdo, grid, HB... all of those provide some sort of cooldown tracking for your swiftmend.

conflicted

so im hearing different things about stats let me get this right: int>spirit > haste for 25 mans? and int>spirit> mastery for 10s?

Ehm, int > haste > mastery for 25s, int > mastery > haste for 10s, you should get spirit gear, but not enchant for spirit (Heartsong is a possible exception if you cant afford Power Torrent) or use spirit trinkets (int is just soooo much better - point per point int gives more regen than spirit, and you get SpellPower, mana and some crit on top of that)

Deleted
    In and Spirit are not really stats you 'aim' for. All your items will have Int and most will have spirit. This is the case whatever epics you pick up.

In terms of 'choices' you need to look at theother stats. Haste is really the key because it contains break points for extra HoT ticks. If you are working towards a Haste break point, then you can drop spirit and even Int (in reasonable amounts). Theres plenty of threads with info on this.

IMO Mastery and Crit are fairly equal in effectivness. Probably based on pure numbers, Mastery is going to give you more - especially in 10 mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudo View Post
    In and Spirit are not really stats you 'aim' for. All your items will have Int and most will have spirit. This is the case whatever epics you pick up.

In terms of 'choices' you need to look at theother stats. Haste is really the key because it contains break points for extra HoT ticks. If you are working towards a Haste break point, then you can drop spirit and even Int (in reasonable amounts). Theres plenty of threads with info on this.

IMO Mastery and Crit are fairly equal in effectivness. Probably based on pure numbers, Mastery is going to give you more - especially in 10 mans.
    I believe he mentioned Int for things like gemming, as ofc you are going to have Int on gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox165 View Post
    so im hearing different things about stats let me get this right: int>spirit > haste for 25 mans? and int>spirit> mastery for 10s?
    In all cases:
    Int > Spi(as much as you personally need) > haste to cap > Mastery > Crit > haste outside cap

Gemming, just read the sticky.

You will have to excuse me for not wanting to read through the 32 pages, but can anyone link me a proper Resto druid PvP (Arena > BG ) talent tree, make one even? Im a feral and dont have much experiance in Resto )=

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have time to pvp at all this expac, so I haven't been keeping up with it. AJ has a nice beginners guide though and I'm sure some comments should clear speccing up. I'd look through the threads too in the druid section.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/18...ginners-guide/

I didn't want to make a new topic for this so I'm just gonna put it here.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/shotterke/advanced

This is my alt resto druid that was my main since I started playing WoW. In Cata I've been tanking on my prot warrior because my guild needed a tank at the start of Cata. But because of players not willing to improve, playing on a dead server, no progress, ect I'm gonna look for a 25-man raiding guild with resto druid.

So I thought to myself let's post my armory on mmo-champion and see what the imba healers of mmo-champion have to say about my druid. ^^

Some remarks:

-Wrists: I do BRC as much as I can but the wrists just wont drop so I'm stuck with the pvp ones atm.

- Valor Points: Atm I have 2900VP. I'm thinking of buying the tier-gloves but I have no idea what I should buy as second item. My idea was to buy the ring with Crit+haste and reforge the crit to mastery. By doing this I would be able to change some int/haste gems to pure int gems. Then I get the wrists from BRC I would be able to change every int/haste gem to pure int gems. (Except for the ones I need to activate my meta ofc.)

I'm happy to read anything that I can improve that would help me to make a good application.

PS:
    English isn't my native language so don't shoot me because I made a mistake. ^^
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-04-09 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I could add the link in for you but I can't =/

Looks good to me.
    As for VP buying, look at what your guilds will be killing soon.
    Ring comes off Arch, 1st boss in throne, and ODS.
    Gloves off council

In 25s the chance you'll be cleansing will probably be slim. Also, NS is pretty underwhelming in 25s unless you really do use it off CD and you save a life when you do. For 25s I would take those and add them into NB, een if it's just for ToL. But, it's just personal choice and depends on how much you get CC until you no longer need mana and need the extra points.

Besides that you're pretty much set. Turning most of those gems to pure int will help in some of the sockets, like the ones you gem int/spi and only gain 10int. 40 int would be better. Unless you actually gain int in a socket bonus you want oure int, even if you are getting 10 more stats the other way. It's really not going to be a huge difference though, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Gonna change the NS+cure talents to NB when I found a new guild and had the chance to ask if they want met on cleansing duty or not.

awesome guide thanks

so i know the haste breakpoint for 5 ticks with rej is 916 haste ( with the 5% haste boss) and 1605 with just haste. so my question is im at 1620 haste right now and in my 25 man we have a boomkin and a shadow priest so we get the 5% buff. Dose that mean i could drop my haste down to 916 and pic up more int and mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. If you can get to 2005 you want to. If you for some reason can't with reforging and gear choices you want to drop down 916. The 2005 breakpoint will up your throughput a ton.