Thread: EU Login BUSY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    i love it...Yesterday Blizzard mustve been like 'We are soo totally prepared for the launch of Cataclysm' today 'AMGWTFBBQQQQ its all falling apart! Quick get the extra Hamsterssss, Who the HELL Dropped this FRENCH Croissant down the Server COOLER!!!!'
    i lol'd

Deleted
    Thank god, thought I was the only one since most of my friends could log on easily..

As I type this I suceed in logging in! Relief!

Just got in - GL guys

Ain't working for me either. Did you guys buy the digital download copy? And its really funny that there is a link in the popup box that links to a empty site over at blizzards support page! -_-'

i got in. but 800 ppl in queue for server. ill be on just in time for cata it seems xD

And for like most of you, started to work again.

Same here i can log in and off all the time no prob at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    Yognaughts HO!
    /salute

Deleted
    might just call work and tell them that i will be avaible tomorrow.. the servers are going down!

Deleted
    Oh the joys of having a ton of remote access software on my computer and my phone. I'll be queuing while chatting in /g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astlin View Post
    might just call work and tell them that i will be avaible tomorrow.. the servers are going down!
    probably cos it's launch night, wouldn't worry!

Deleted
    you'll have to relog anyway, so doesn't really matter

my guess is that ppl will get major lagg an DC's every few minutes but the server will be up.

Deleted
    Eh i know there will be log in issues but will we all not have to relog to get cata to work or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    Eh i know there will be log in issues but will we all not have to relog to get cata to work or something?
    yup.

still in queue to get into the server. 400 left. down from 600!

Wow... if it's this bad now, imagine how horrible it will be once we reach midnight?

Tough luck, guys. One round on the house to cheer ya up.

Deleted
    I got in strait away, but will keep running it in the bagground from now on just incase ;D

Happened to me about an hour ago,clicked okay,or whatever it said and wrote my Email and password again and was fine.