Poll: I got the achievement?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawden View Post
    Achievement is gone after Deathwing is dead. Cheif.

No actually it is Chief.

but you are right about the achievement

Yep, searched for him and was giving up in Gadgezan. Idled 1-2 Min and he came, breathed and i died o0

Quote Originally Posted by Retsucks View Post
    Achievement is gone after the release of cataclysm. Might wanna read up on that chief.
    achievment isnt going away until somone on the server kills him. then it will become a FoS.. Might wanna read up on that chief.

No, but I sure will when I start raiding in Cata, to give the healers something to heal.

Actually I'm pretty sure the achievement is here to stay. Or it would already be a FoS.
    Its under Exploration > Cataclysm. (And worth 10 points no less)

Which leaves me to believe that even once he is killed, you can still obtain the achievement by going into his raid and getting killed by him.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

15+ Year Old Account
    No. But too be honest I haven't spent much time in any Azeroth zones. I ran through a few zones close to stormwind to check things out but not much beyond that. Mostly clearing out bags and getting my toons ready.

I figure once we are able to fly around and are visiting old zones more frequently, it will be easier to get the achievement.

yes just did

just saw him around 12 am in Uldum, Thrall- US, LOL man that was epic. gj blizzard
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsucks View Post
    Achievement is gone after the release of cataclysm. Might wanna read up on that chief.
    Uhhh no, you can still get it.

Deleted
    i havnt seen him..

But i have the achievement.. he razed uldum while i was afk ;<

Deleted
    For those of you wanting it I would suggest loremaster. managed to get it on 2 of my alts while just questing down trough EK and Kalimdor

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to do 60 levels in Azeroth without seeing him once

He near-missed me.

Seen him in Twilight Highlands on my pally while leveling. Then on my warlock in Tanaris while leveling Archaeology.

Deleted
    Yeah, got it like three days ago or so, Kul Tiras (EU) - Arthrun. So I'm happy Was just randomly farming some Archaeology, and then everything went red and i was like FFFFUUU-

I was in Orgrimmar when a guild member received this achievement while in Twilight Highlands. I then remembered they change the mechanics to where you are allowed to walk to his aftermath and still received the achievement. I flew to the Twilight Highlands, caught the direction of Deathwing as he was flying towards The Krazzworks, so I headed that direction and landed in one of him many fires. The first one did not kill me, I started to get bummed...but I seen a dead Alliance player, so I went over to him to envy, and I received the achievement as I landed within that fire node.

My goal now it to be able to watch in horror as he enters the zone and be steam rolled properly...I feel I didn't earn the achievement, but I got it, so I'm happy. To many times have I missed him by minutes. BUT, keep that in mind. The fires do last ~4 minutes after he exits the zone. Keep you eyes and ears open.
    Last edited by BurninFingerTipz; 2010-12-19 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Minor Edits

I was able to get the achievement. I saw it pop up from one of my guildies in Uldum. I quickly flew to the portal and went there. My slow computer finally loaded in and I fell over dead. A couple more guildies got it in Uldum a few days later. He must really like to burn Uldum for some reason.

Deleted
    I corpse ran back to Halls of Origination once, and I got it, without dying. Because I was already dead.

I was toasted by fire while digging up fragments in Wetlands.

Deleted
    Looking at the poll ― not su much of DEATH aspect, DESTROYER, etc. Pussy.