10+ Year Old Account

Loooking for a Gear-Set Addon

I was wondering if there was an addon(sort of like Equip-compare addon) that I can set my different gears sets and when I mouse-over an item or acquire an item, if it will display the current item I have in that slot in my other gear sets.

Equip-compare sort of does this when you mouse-over an item it will bring up the item I currently have equipped so I can compare stats, but I was wondering if there was something that did this with gear in my bag/bank that I have for my offspecs.

E.G. If I'm leveling as Ret and a Prot item drops(Pally btw) or is a quest reward, I don't want to have to go searching through my bag to find the current say Shield I have and keep going back and forth to try and decide which is a better upgrade. Or if there is a way I can get equip-compare to do this?

Thanks, hopefully you guys understand what I'm asking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out

1- Please tell me if you're levelling as Ret and a Prot item "drops" you're not planning on taking over a tank who may be with you in that instance/group.

2- If you mouseover a slot and push ALT it will display a list of any item you can currently put in that slot that is in your bags. This might also work if you happen to be at a bank/using Jeeves since technically you are able to equip that item and don't need to go searching for it.

3- Equipment manager also works so you can just put both gear sets as buttons on your action bars and switch in 1 click, then back in 1 click.

Arlynius, the One and Only

PUGs mock me cause I tank with Thunderfury, I mock them cause I'm higher on damage done :P

I know with Outfitter if you have different sets, it will compare them to whatever you have in that slot for all the sets. I also recommend Outfitter if you're looking for a gear-set addon in general.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Ratingbuster is a favorite of mine. Compares stats in very customizable detail from a piece of gear to what you are wearing.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2010-12-06 at 10:27 PM. Reason: added link