[Anime] Anyone agree Code Geass was an AMAZING anime?

Heard it was on adult swim never paid attention to it until i saw it online. That summer i proceeded to watch the entire series.

Its like death note and Gundam thrown into a blender. Then came out perfectly the ending got me one of the best for an anime.

If you were going to make a list of endings in Anime worth knowing/seeing, that would definitely be in the top 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    If you were going to make a list of endings in Anime worth knowing/seeing, that would definitely be in the top 10.
    I agree SO much with this.

Endings of Anime are almost always terrible (GantZ, Berserk, and Air Gear, anyone?).

Code Geass's ending... I literally cried. It was just amazing.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Agreed, despite me wanting an r3 soo bad.

I agree, and just started considering watching it again. No other anime has that power to give you goosebumps several times in one single episode^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

yes, i loved it, it pure awesome.

and there is another season coming out this year probably, but i think it is about different characters not lelouch
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

It got me into animes.