Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    girlfriend loves it......shes got a night stretching out over the whole bed while im up playing cata lol :P

this is so hilarious

My girlfriend understands and accepts it, and might be bringing me food while I play also.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    meh. wasn't that funny to be honest. Not for me anyway.
    O.o

Deleted
    I am the girlfriend, and I'm more excited for Cataclysm than he is!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachui View Post
    Show this video to your girlfriends/wives so that they can know the sheer importance of cataclysm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyqkr09cctw&feature=sub
    I stopped watching at "A game that requires you to have some real fucking skill." I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only problem I'll have is my girlfriend hitting 85 before me, we got a 1k gold bet going >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved it, especially "Don't worry, I'm fat"

10+ Year Old Account
    My gf used to play so I'm in the clear. To anyone else who's girlfriend/significant other doesn't understand: Godspeed. Enjoy the fights you are doomed to have over the time commitment of this xpac.
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why would someone show their girlfriend a video of a guy cussing about a video game and telling her to smell nice?

that was a funny vid, I'm glad my gf already understands without this video though haha, she is quite wonderful =)

If I ever get married, its gonna be to a gamer girl that'll play along with me. Then I can avoid these problems!

Girlfriend here. He's watching tv while I try to log in =P

I'll be playing nonstop... when I'm not working... But I'm female so... lol Doesn't really matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahahahahah funny stuff

Who would want to date someone with such a dismal sense of humor, anyhow? I mean, I know we've all got our differences, but if this video is offensive, I suggest a 12-hour marathon of Pee Wee's Playhouse, or something, just to get the funnies in you.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A man that fat walks into a room full of women and says that. You know he's not afraid of anything.
    Dontain. You win the internet, for today.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by Niiku View Post
    I'm the girlfriend and my boyfriend doesn't approve... XD But he's coming with me to the midnight release anyway to be my bodyguard.
    LOL

I'm the wife and my husband just took me out yesterday to get a new monitor so I could be more Cataclysm prepared. (He's gonna tag along ingame this time, courtesy of me lending him my old crappy computer).

When we were shopping, we saw alot of stores advertising a midnight Cataclysm release. He asked me if I planned on going to any of those. I told him, "F*** no! I don't want to fight off mouth breathers trying to hump my leg, and neither do you. I ordered all that sh## online for home delivery months ago."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakayaa View Post
    Its wierd, why is it always the men thats gonna go out and save the world?! Why cant we chicks sit n lvl, while the men cook for us, clean and stuff like that? Pfft
    Because when we do, you call us wimps and tell us to man up. =P

Society Stereotypes: you can't beat them. =/

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter