Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberdusk View Post

When we were shopping, we saw alot of stores advertising a midnight Cataclysm release. He asked me if I planned on going to any of those. I told him, "F*** no! I don't want to fight off mouth breathers trying to hump my leg, and neither do you. I ordered all that sh## online for home delivery months ago."
    Haha I can't stop laughing but you raise a good point.

God this sucks, I'm going to have to do dishes and not play Cata. My BF isn't even going to be playing Cata, but he's not going to wash the dishes one bit. FML
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Joke? Doesn't affect Boubouille

Deleted
    Already sent the link to her.
    My Gf is coming up to stay with me for a few days tomorrow, so i'm gonna have to butter her up during the day and continue playing while she sleeps
    She'll be fine with it, it's what I did for New vegas, she'll find other ways to take it out on me I'm sure

Well, I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago, so no distractions besides school which I'm *coughcough* sick *coughcough* for. Oh, except I really am sick. Like, funtime hospital stuff.

But still, Cataclysm for the win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudosavior View Post
    Well, I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago, so no distractions besides school which I'm *coughcough* sick *coughcough* for. Oh, except I really am sick. Like, funtime hospital stuff.

But still, Cataclysm for the win.
    There's still hope for mankind yet

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't worry, I'm fat." I laughed so much.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. The sex will be great!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend and I will be leveling to 85 together so it doesn't apply to me, but the video still made me giggle. The dude should lose the beard though....it's sparse and makes him look dirty. Rather than listening to half of what he said I found myself staring at the darn thing. Without it he'd look a lot nicer. What he should have said instead was "Don't worry, I'm fat and have this thing on my face."

10+ Year Old Account
    "How did your pubes end up on your chin?"

That was a comment left in his comment section. And Ill have to agree with that lmao.

my wife is always there to DPS so I can focus on more important things, like keeping her alive when she pulls aggro off shitty tanks.

she laughed at this video

slighty off topic - wanna give a shout out to the girlfriends / wives who are cool as shit (mine is beyond legendary) that play - support their other halfs that do play or atleast put up with it when they know they can't do anything about it :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r082 View Post
    slighty off topic - wanna give a shout out to the girlfriends / wives who are cool as shit (mine is beyond legendary) that play - support their other halfs that do play or atleast put up with it when they know they can't do anything about it :P
    He wouldn't have started playing without me introducing WoW to him I have found that the most laid back women play video games and are tolerable compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    I am the girlfriend, and I'm more excited for Cataclysm than he is!
    Haha, having the same problem here. The last couple of months I've been hard at work hyping the game up to ridiculous levels to get him back with me. My "Come pwn noobs with me honey" won in the end.

Is faking your death another way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Is faking your death another way?
    run away and hide ? never! man up and do the dirty (dump her) or just live with the crap when you do something you wanna do :P honesty always.

My wife plays alongside me and she has 9 80s. Check out toons with the name day or moon in the guild Collateral Damage on Runetotem US.

LOL that was awsome .My wife got a kick out of it

win

this thread is greatness. /golfclap

I'm the girlfriend and my boyfriend doesn't approve... XD But he's coming with me to the midnight release anyway to be my bodyguard.
    Cause u'll need protection from all of the strong muscular nerds that you could probably put down.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend pre-ordered the CE of Cataclysm for me, for my birthday, about a month ago. He wins
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)