Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep - server message 5 min. late, then stuck between connecting and disconnected. gg.

Quote Originally Posted by unfodizzle View Post
    Connecting -> Disconnected... Fail BLizzard is FAIL.
    chill. millions of people logging in at the same time.

My realm is locked...
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Can't see how this can be a surprise to Blizzard considering anyone could of told them this would happen due to their bright idea to make everyone wait till midnite PST instead of staggering it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    lmao what jerks. gg mmo-champ mods, i didnt even read this and i'mma get on the, "chugga chugga chugga ban ban!" train

11. Discussing disciplinary actions, moderators or Moderator actions
    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about a moderation action, such as a ban, deletion or lock, feel free to contact the moderator in question, or any moderator on our team.
    Dawwwwwww

can I just say that having an authenticator really sucks balls right now... every time you retry logging in... rooooar
    [85 Retribution/Holy][85 Restoration/Elemental][81 Unholy/Blood][80 Discipline/Holy][80 Feral/Restoration][41 Subtelty]

after connecting is there a box with the button to cancel WITHOUT anything else written in the box?

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

I'm watching the Cinematic while i wait

My screen has actually said "Success!" for the last 3 minutes or so...

Login boss is kickin my ARSE!

Did they ever update their realm status page? I heard they were because the old one sucks.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Quote Originally Posted by janeheals View Post
    can I just say that having an authenticator really sucks balls right now... every time you retry logging in... rooooar
    Quoted for complete truth. But overall it's worth it for the safety of not getting keylogged or something again.

10+ Year Old Account
    these are the times were i regret having an authenticator. D: (not being hacked is nice though >_>)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Logged in early, but Cata didn't pop. Tried to log out and back on, but the character screen is blank.

Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    after connecting is there a box with the button to cancel WITHOUT anything else written in the box?
    haha, i'm at that box.

anyone that complains about it should develop their own infrastructure that can handle millions of people bombarding it at the same time. please, we are all waiting!

Stuck at connecting... Hmm I am having a blast already.

This probably should've been posted on the news post :P

Also, keep in mind, for Wrath, it wasn't released simultaneously worldwide, it was at midnight whatever your timezone was. We have a lot more people trying to log in. Be patient, you'll get on. WoW isn't going anywhere, it'll be back.

EDIT: Ooh, forums are down to try ease the load.
    Last edited by Waniou; 2010-12-07 at 08:14 AM.

It's 3 in the morning and i just took 800 miligrams of caffeine!!!!! dont do this to me blizz, let me in let me in let me in!!!

I feel like they might actually use a single 286 server for expansion launches just to watch people rage.