Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Authenticator linked accounts, unable to login?

I'm on mumble with about 8 ppl, all without authenticator are logged in and playing? those with authenticator getting stuck at connecting?

Deleted
    i got a auth n i cant log in at all

Removed mine to test, no difference. Welcome to the RNG Login Lottery.

I got an authenticator and I can't log in...
    Might be some truth to what you're saying...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

My mates not got an authenticator and is ingame now, I however do have one and am not having any success either

Glad I don't have an authenticator LOL.

I'm on Ventrilo with 2 others atm, me and one of them have Authenticators the other doesn't, neither of us(all 3) can get in, so I doubt it, just coincidence.

having no auth and cant connect either.

Remember: Europe just dropped the Cata bomb & I'm sure that Blizzard is getting hammered harder than a 9 year old at a NAMBLA convention. Give it a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TaelenFordring View Post
    Glad I don't have an authenticator LOL.
    Say that when you're getting hacked LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Removed mine to test, no difference. Welcome to the RNG Login Lottery.
    RNG idd 40 mins and still unable to log in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Remember: Europe just dropped the Cata bomb & I'm sure that Blizzard is getting hammered harder than a 9 year old at a NAMBLA convention. Give it a couple hours.
    hahahaah <3

well i got authenticator... and i'm stuck in success after crappy disconnect from the server before.. so i guess it does work... just extremely slow it seems

Deleted
    I have an authenticator and I just got to the sucsess stage so I doubt it's that.

Quote Originally Posted by cogrady84 View Post
    I'm on mumble with about 8 ppl, all without authenticator are logged in and playing? those with authenticator getting stuck at connecting?
    I have eight friends that are all from Illinois who are music majors, I'm from Texas and am a computer science major. Based on this I conclude that every college student from Illinois is a music major, and every college student from Texas is a Computer Science major.

Am I doing this right?

Sorry for the sarcasm, but really, millions of players are trying to get on right now. Taking a sample of ~10 people is not statistically significant, and as such you cannot make any conclusions. Just wait, you'll get on eventually.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    And I'm in now!

Must be tough working night-shift on Blizzard tonight.

We are two here, 2 PCs, both with Auth.
    One was able to get online instant,
    The other (me) is still waiting (00:46)

Deleted
    2 PC's - 1 with and 1 without. Without logged in after half an hour... with auth still trying...did remove and still nothing

Deleted
    My friend just got online and he is using an authenticator. I wouldn't remove it if i were you.