Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I spent 35€ just cus I wanted to play the game tonight and not wait for my collectors that come 2morrow in the mail. This is shit!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Connecting

You have been disconnected from the server.

The wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Deleted
    My worst experience is the same like many others. can´t log in...

Deleted
    its right nao. one guy alrdy has 81lvl, i cant even login
    Seriously? Wow. Suddenly I feel like I have a social life.

Quote Originally Posted by Blipz View Post
    I spent 35€ just cus I wanted to play the game tonight and not wait for my collectors that come 2morrow in the mail. This is shit!
    That's unwise, as you can't put the collector's edition "over the top" of your current edition. Edit: Unless you call and ask them nicely.
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

I'm gonna go to bed now and sleep. I will end up getting my game when the shop opens, since in my little village we don't have the night release.
    So I'll get mine in the morning, install it and log in.

I bet right about then, you guys get to log on...
    Got two days off, so I'm not in a hurry.
    Honestly, logging in right now is just a pain. No point in trying.

OT: Nothing so far. Or... well, I wish I could download it but I have a Download cap on my internet. Guess that's the only thing I hate right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Ran out of game time.. fml also.. my net keeps crashing
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Finally got in and then my computer crashes.....
    Tick

Deleted
    "Connecting to game server" for 57 minutes.
    Blizzard YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Having to wait till tomarrow morning to start playing

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    I prefer it that way, let Europe deal with the bugs and hopefully leaves us with a smoother start.
    Heh, very funny :P

Most if not all the bugs have been ironed out on the test realms and in the past few weeks, and you'll get the same start as us Europeans if not a worse start, since there are far more Americans then Europeans...you may have more login servers but that won't do you too much good :P

Deleted
    Well, only experience this far has been, gettin server first both Cooking and First aid. And yes Cata is THAT AWESOME..
    /Trollend

Quote Originally Posted by lockne View Post
    Well, only experience this far has been, gettin server first both Cooking and First aid. And yes Cata is THAT AWESOME..
    /Trollend
    That's hardly a "worst experience"? That sounds like "must.. find.. threads to post my boasts in - ANYTHING TO DO WITH CATA WILL DO!". No bad experiences at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    That's unwise, as you can't put the collector's edition "over the top" of your current edition. Edit: Unless you call and ask them nicely.
    Says who? I've done that will all WoW's so far...

This thread is my worst experience so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyMonk View Post
    Having to wait 8 more hours because for some reason US gets it later
    If I remember correctly, in WotLK-launch it was the opposite. So there...

Quote Originally Posted by Adops View Post
    how can you be in the que for cata then?
    If you couldn't buy it?
    You're a special one aren't you?

Deleted
    I'm glad I didn't do any pre-cata planning, due to RL commitments, but spur of the moment I decided to go level abit...

"You have been disconnected" - crits for 9k?

Tyvm, now past 01.00 CET, giving up...

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyMonk View Post
    Having to wait 8 more hours because for some reason US gets it later
    "We're working to ensure the sun reaches all areas of the world at the same time of day and plan to have this corrected in a future patch."

And by the way less than 5% of EU players havent even gotten to the character screen so far, so you have nothing to be jealous of. Except maybe our superior culture, better food and lower average BMI.