Thread: Flight Trainer

Flight Trainer

Im just wondering if the Flight Trainer in Orgrimmar will give Azeroth flying? Although im sure he does, I dont want a second of downtime once Cata is launched.

Pretty sure he does. Same with the trainer in Stormwind.
    I'm a random windstorm, shakey! shakey!

yes, this is the EU screen shot of the fly master in org
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...0610235954.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Hold on a freakin second! What the hell is Zygor?

Here is new npc now near fp(Mazgatha or soemthing like this). He will teach you azeroth flying.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    LOL!!

Oh my...

... maybe I'll just ... wait a few hours before I worry about flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinspawn View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Hold on a freakin second! What the hell is Zygor?
    It's a PAID money for questing guide. For the people who don't have the mental capactiy to follow the overtly hand holding path determined by Bliz they need some tool to do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asfrina View Post
    It's a PAID money for questing guide. For the people who don't have the mental capactiy to follow the overtly hand holding path determined by Bliz they need some tool to do it.
    Yeah, I googled it. I thought requiring payment for creating an addon in WoW was againsts blizzards rules? Thus why people ask for "donations" instead of selling their addons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asfrina View Post
    Pretty much. It used to be decent in classic/BC when the quest flow was nowhere near as cohesive as it is today. I hope that guy at least had the sense to pirate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinspawn View Post
    Yeah, I googled it. I thought requiring payment for creating an addon in WoW was againsts blizzards rules? Thus why people ask for "donations" instead of selling their addons.
    The guy who makes the vids claims he doesnt violate any of blizzards rules in terms of paid for addons. I somehow ended up with his Utube channel in my subs list from subbin to somone else and not checking who the others that where tagged with it where and watched his intro vid as this dude had subbed to my personal channel which has nothing but fave vids on it so wanted to see who that was. Turns out some random dude who sells guides subbed to my dead channel, Prolly hoping for business.