ok so server 1st fisher possible? and hints?

I am a 450 fisher and have the quest ready to turn in to get the quick +2 skill up..any thoughts whether I should stay in SW or move elsewhere to level it as fast as i can? Thanks again in advance for any hints!

~bloo~

Just logout next to the trainer, grab the training and fish right there. It's just a race against RNG.

Pretty sure that you can skill up from anywhere, so staying in SW is probably a good idea. Save the quest turn in till your last 2 points as leveling gets slower the higher you get.

This is getting kinda rediculous. I can understand server first 85 but why o why would you even care about server first fishing. Do you even get an achieve? How will anyone even know if you got it or not, and will anyone even care if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk92555 View Post
    This is getting kinda rediculous. I can understand server first 85 but why o why would you even care about server first fishing. Do you even get an achieve? How will anyone even know if you got it or not, and will anyone even care if you do.
    I believe you get the FoS like every other profession (main or secondary).

Also - getting fishing fast helps your guild achievement because of the meta for getting all professions to 450 first. A Realm First!

Help your guild level up faster
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm it is a Realm first achievement, someone on my server got it around 5am EST

Deleted
    SW should have a lively fish market with all those skillers hehe :P

Hold your horses kiddo! I smell Wrathbaby here. Fishing is very important if you have a decent guild (wich you seem to lack) and getting prepped
    for raiding in a week. In my guild we have decided wich peeps are going for fishing and cooking max so our guild can benefit from the best
    buff food when we start to face roll raid instances.