Mount Hyjal ports

I am still a little confused. When Cata ticks over for the US will ports be going up in Stormwind for Hyjal and Vashj'ir?
    Or will we have to travel to each respective zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im curious also...

But from what I have read, the starting questline will port you to the zone..Idk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to travel to the zone before the portals will activate.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    You have to travel to the zone before the portals will activate.
    No im pretty sure that after you do the first quest in SW you are able to teleport to whichever on you decide on, the same for uldum and twilight highlands and the mealstorm when its time

From what was present on the beta you have to get the quest for the zone from the heroes call board-Go through opening introduction quest to zone-Portal becomes active after the introductory quest is complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    No im pretty sure that after you do the first quest in SW you are able to teleport to whichever on you decide on, the same for uldum and twilight highlands and the mealstorm when its time
    Yes, the quests send you to the zones, which is a form of travel.

Breadcrumb quests take you to harbor some RP and then your off.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Vash you get a quest to go to the docks and a boat will take you to Vash. For Hyjal, you will get a quest to send you to a person that will port you to Moonglade and then a dragon to Hyjal. For Deepholm, you get a quest to see Thrall in the Maelstrom and a person will fly you into Deepholm. For Uldum, you get a quest to go to Tanaris and you will enter from there. For Twilight Highlands I completely forgot how it went After you complete a few quests in these zones, the portals in SW and Org will become active should you need to return to the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    For Vash you get a quest to go to the docks and a boat will take you to Vash. For Hyjal, you will get a quest to send you to a person that will port you to Moonglade and then a dragon to Hyjal. For Deepholm, you get a quest to see Thrall in the Maelstrom and a person will fly you into Deepholm. For Uldum, you get a quest to go to Tanaris and you will enter from there. For Twilight Highlands I completely forgot how it went After you complete a few quests in these zones, the portals in SW and Org will become active should you need to return to the cities.
    Thanks!
    Whereabouts are the ports in SW located?
    And where do I pick up the starter quest? xD

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 07:20 AM ----------

bump!