where do you find the place now to see when your timecard expires

im thinkin mine expires tommorow but i wanna be sure.i cant seem to find the place now since blizz updated there site to the battle.net one

im assuming if it does expire tommorow im gonna have to get one cuz i heard that cata isnt coming with a free month,cuz i was just gonna use that and not buy one but i heard it didnt come with a free month

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    im thinkin mine expires tommorow but i wanna be sure.i cant seem to find the place now since blizz updated there site to the battle.net one

im assuming if it does expire tommorow im gonna have to get one cuz i heard that cata isnt coming with a free month,cuz i was just gonna use that and not buy one but i heard it didnt come with a free month
    Only the original World of Warcraft game (Classic/Vanilla) comes with 30 days from what I can remember.
    I would suggest to buy a card in case anyway.
    SEIRITH
    WORGEN DRUIDESS

Quote Originally Posted by cathedra View Post
    Only the original World of Warcraft game (Classic/Vanilla) comes with 30 days from what I can remember.
    I would suggest to buy a card in case anyway.
    ok

but where on the battle.net site do you find out when your timecard expires.cuz im not sure but i thought it expired tommorow

Last edited by Haronto; 2010-12-07 at 03:00 AM.

well,since battle.net seems to have gone down about 3 times since i got on it

the webpage ive seen looks nothing like the pictures you posted.what is the url now you goto because when i goto worldofwarcraft.com it takes me to the battle.net site

and when i log in to my account it doesnt look like that
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-12-07 at 03:21 AM.