What is the "interact with target" binding??

Im curious as too what the interact with target binding is? do i have to key bind it to be able to do quests and pick up items like i used to with just pressing right click? anyone know what is up with this?

you dont have to keybind it u can still right click...

All it does it right clicks the npc for you. The reason to use this is when theres 100 ppl on top of the quest giver and you can't find a spot to right click. Then you do /target npc name, and hit your interact keybinding.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, the binding is an alternate way to interact with mobs. Right-click still works.

Bibi is suggesting it because there will be SO many players stacked up top of each other for quests, that you're be physically unable to right-click the mob due to the sheer number of people standing on top of it.

I bind my interact with target to something like CRTL+SHIFT+J because it's something I rarely use and could never hit by accident.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

OOOKKKK i use tabs till i get on the quest person but this would DEF save time cool cool thanks guys

He means it's your only chance to quest when there's literally so many people on the questgiver that you cant right click on him. And he's right. If you don't do it this way, you'll be spending over a minute each time you pick up a quest or complete one.

Quote Originally Posted by enderzero View Post
    so doing /target "npc name" then pressing it just changes it to another keybinding? its jsut weird on the front page it says is your only chance to quest lol
    Hehe, it probably *is* your only chance to quest, what with about 500 people standing literally on top of the quest givers (half of them on their Mammoth mounts, just because they can, and want to be dicks).