Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    Didn't learn from the last time what a moron.
    Last time, they just killed mobs forever in AN, different seneiro.

Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    Didn't learn from the last time what a moron.
    He was banned the first time not for mob tagging in general, but for mob tagging in an instance. The person who actually got world first level 80 mob tagged as well, but in the open world instead of in an instance.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctavious View Post
    He was banned the first time not for mob tagging in general, but for mob tagging in an instance. The person who actually got world first level 80 mob tagged as well, but in the open world instead of in an instance.
    Yeah, You just cant tag in an instance... cause thats "cheating" and outside of an instance taggings "not-cheating" says Blizzard.

~kretic

10+ Year Old Account
    Mister Arc, can you explain how and why someone gets banned for mob tagging in an instance? Pleez??

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    How do we kill that which has no life?
    I understand that you're just trying to make the reference, but... No life would assume he spent the entire day(/week/month) doing nothing but leveling. Being able to level quickly is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert the Strategist View Post
    Mister Arc, can you explain how and why someone gets banned for mob tagging in an instance? Pleez??
    Well to be honest, I have no idea why Blizzard continues the two to be different. But that was the justification they used when banning Athene and not banning whoever it was that became the actual world first level 80.

The instance tagging was an actual exploit. If he truly is tagging tho that is pretty sad.

Also world first 80 was self killing with an out of group healer keeping him up. I believe it was a warlock or shadowpriest who DoT'd everything in a extremely fast respawn area. DoT's killed the mobs and healer kept the person alive for the small damage they took. Or atleast thats someone I read as being first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert the Strategist View Post
    I'd assume it's because instance mobs give about 5 times as much experience considering they need to be split between party members where as open world u would be soloing them.

Athene

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 04:34 AM ----------

Yea Athene is LvL 84 with a few bars away from 85 :P

I want to know how the servers are running? Is everything stable?

Well to be honest, I have no idea why Blizzard continues the two to be different. But that was the justification they used when banning Athene and not banning whoever it was that became the actual world first level 80.
    They were grouping to get into a dungeon, then the other 4 would drop group let him tag, kill, reform before they got ported, rinse and repeat. I meant he was getting like 30k+ exp for mobs in dungeons because it became solo gains. It was because he was forming/breaking/forming groups that they took it away (someone probably complained because they didnt beat him however). Basically it was exploiting a 5man dungeon to generate solo experience.

Outside world changes somewhat because the mobs are not set in stone in place, can be killed by others and dont grant massive experience gains per kill. However find some decent elites and im sure leveling could be much quicker.

I don't mind people marathon running- that's their prerogative. I myself will be dungeon running and will take time with quests on my alts.

But the fanboys/girls of said people talking trash on each other's sites is trés pathetique.

Dazu is right- They were exploiting the game and somehow got some losers to waste time with them.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

apparently Athene just go world's first 85
    http://img340.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...710071445.jpg/
    look at the chat box

im half way to 84, but now im gonna take some sleep

15+ Year Old Account
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines