Getting in 25 Dailies in northrend worth it?

Ok guys is getting 25 dailies ready to turn in when cata goes live worth it if your going for server first for your class? Or would just going to Hyjjal a faster way to level up?

its faster, it can get you 1/3 of the way to 81 within 6 minutes, and that in Hyjal would be like 1/2 an hour i believe

Deleted
    You get ~30% of a level in ~5 minutes. Hard to find a faster way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally am going to go streaight to Vashj'ir and begin the leveling process. I've done too many dailies and they piss me off so I"m not going to mess with em
    Today I was hanging out with my boyfriend after school. It was his birthday and I undressed and laid in his bed naked. I blindfolded myself and told him he can do anything he wants to me. 30 minutes later I took off the blindfold to find him sitting at his computer playing World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

I did them on my pally but not on my mage (more like 4/25), the nice exp jump is good. I figure I'll get to enjoy more of the quest that I'll essentially 'skip' later on my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysentry View Post
    I personally am going to go streaight to Vashj'ir and begin the leveling process. I've done too many dailies and they piss me off so I"m not going to mess with em
    You can do them now, then turn them in later.

I did the dailys, logged off close to the sons of hodir. HAve my hearth set for stormwind so when i turn them all in il just hearth right back and hed to hyjal

15+ Year Old Account
    Chances are good most of the people who are talking about doing this aren't really in contention for any of the realm first feats, so I don't really see why you'd be keen on skipping 30% of your first new level up's worth of new content by doing old, tired dailies.

Enjoy the process for once.

The only daily quest I am waiting to turn in is the Fishing dailys in Org to get two skill points. ;p

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by brasko View Post
    chances are good most of the people who are talking about doing this aren't really in contention for any of the realm first feats, so i don't really see why you'd be keen on skipping 30% of your first new level up's worth of new content by doing old, tired dailies.

what do you people not get about alts?

Yes, it's worth it if you really think you're going to compete for a Server First.

Since 99.9% of the player-based won't be anywhere near competing for that, don't worry about it. You're better off getting the gold/quest rewards from doing the Cata quests.

Quote Originally Posted by enderzero View Post
    Ok guys is getting 25 dailies ready to turn in when cata goes live worth it if your going for server first for your class? Or would just going to Hyjjal a faster way to level up?
    yeah but the time it takes to DO the dailys will actually end up being longer then XP gain time it seems.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    Chances are good most of the people who are talking about doing this aren't really in contention for any of the realm first feats, so I don't really see why you'd be keen on skipping 30% of your first new level up's worth of new content by doing old, tired dailies.

I can understand your sentiment to enjoy the process, but there are other (non-server first) reasons to want to rush it.

For instance, myself. I happen to have Wednesday and Thursday off, but Friday and Saturday I work 10-hour days, so I want to get as much as I can crammed in between Tuesday night (when I get home from work) and Thursday night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enderzero View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...leveling-plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Evenios View Post
    yeah but the time it takes to DO the dailys will actually end up being longer then XP gain time it seems.
    It's still worth it in the U.S. We don't go live for a little over 5 hours. That's plenty of time to knock out 25 [or at least just the Argent Tourney ones], camp your toon there, and then wait for Cata to go live. A couple minuted to turn them all in, hearth to SW/Org, and then get started in Hyjal/Vashj'ir.

Again, if you're going to compete for a server first, it's TOTALLY worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaelenFordring View Post
    what do you people not get about alts?
    Oh, the first thing you're going to do when Cata goes live is turn in a load of dailies on your alts, then log onto your main, and quest in the new zones instead?

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I can understand your sentiment to enjoy the process, but there are other (non-server first) reasons to want to rush it.

For instance, myself. I happen to have Wednesday and Thursday off, but Friday and Saturday I work 10-hour days, so I want to get as much as I can crammed in between Tuesday night (when I get home from work) and Thursday night.
    Exactly, these next two days are all I have to play for about 2 weeks.

Also with the exp from the dailies I have, I will hit lvl cap with having done less Cata quest. Means more quest i can do at max lvl, means more gold, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the first thing you're going to do when Cata goes live is turn in a load of dailies on your alts, then log onto your main, and quest in the new zones instead?

My bad.
    Alts are for enjoying quests, mains are for get to 85 fast so the guild isn't waiting on you to raid :P
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

My bad.
    I believe he means that he will take his time and enjoy the process on an alt.

I want to get to 85 asap so it's worth it to me. I logged on earlier today and did 25 dailies and have myself parked and ready to go to turn them in and my argent tourney tabard. Also, I agree with some others I have time to "enjoy" each and every single quest and leveling moment when I play my 8 other alts. But for now, I want my main to be 85 so I can start prepping for raiding and leveling my professions.

My bad.
    Not sure why people are bashing others for doing what they like best in a game. If you don't approve of it fine, just don't say anything about it and go about your business. It's totally unnecessary to flame.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid