Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    like has been said, every setup will work fine now, even double shaman.

if i had the coice though, i would probably take a holy priest or restro druid for slightly better/faster aoe or a pally for poison and disease dispell.

In my opinion; A holy paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Oh, and Fulltime, I love your avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Avatar or sig? His sig is hilarious. His avatar is kinda lame and about 20 years old.
    EDIT: Although, Zeus' avatar is also about 20 years old and made completely out of win. So maybe age shouldn't count against it.
    Thanks guys Minus the lame avatar remark () but u redeemed urself with the consideration of old = classic lol Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, especially for my avatar.

OT: It looks like the consensus is a priest or pally (this should have been a poll!). With both class options already being available, I would go ahead and test out all 3 styles - Holy/Disc Priest and Pally healing. I can't speak for pally healers because tanking was my thing on my pally, but leveling a priest up (72ish) as Disc since patch 4.0.1 and been having a blast both questing and dungeon healing. 4.0.3(a) patch made things even better for Disc priests with much needed tweaks. I think this would overall be your best choice since you can dual spec into 2 different healing trees as a priest like someone mentioned before, giving you a huge versatility advantage for ur raid composition.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimejoke View Post
    4.0.3(a) patch made things even better for Disc priests with much needed tweaks. I think this would overall be your best choice since you can dual spec into 2 different healing trees as a priest like someone mentioned before, giving you a huge versatility advantage for ur raid composition.
    that's probably true, priests have the greatest variety of tools and can change between two healing specs between every fight, so probably best chioce if you don't know for sure which would be the "optimal" setup (dual spec is only 10g now btw, so you should pick it up on lvl 30 anyway).

also, i can recommend priest healing (both specs) from my personal experience.