Digital version of Cata

So, im thinking of buying the Digital version of Cataclysm, the one on the World of Warcraft main web. Only because I dont feel like walking to the nearest Gamestop for a little box. And I was wondering : Does the digital version give anything less then if I go buy the boxed version? if so, what?

Thanks

less physical box, disc, manual, starcraft 2 trial invites and catalogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    The manual is key to playing Cataclysm, without it I am lost.

So...the only thing that would be worth the wait and walk to th gamespot to get the Boxed version would be a manual?

Log into your battle.net account. Click On the WoW profile and you will see a button to digitally upgrade
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Soundeffects View Post
    The manual is key to playing Cataclysm, without it I am lost.
    lolol. i love reading the stories in the manual.

Good luck actually getting it.
    I bought the digital version 2 hours before midnight (EU) and I still don't have it.

How do you know if you have it like i bought it and my account upgraded and when i logged in it did the whole load data thing is there something else suppose to happen like does it have to download something else for me to get the game?

Bought mine digitally in the US a few hours ago, went through immediately, downloaded and updated in minutes. I can read stories on wowwiki or troll /trade for completely inaccurate summaries

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hughbadazz View Post
    How do you know if you have it like i bought it and my account upgraded and when i logged in it did the whole load data thing is there something else suppose to happen like does it have to download something else for me to get the game?
    You bought it, you saw that your account has been upgraded to have it, and then you watched it load into the game files on your computer? What more do you expect? Angels only sing when you buy the collector's edition.

I've collected the boxes since Vanilla and have 'em displayed in my room, so I kinda want the boxed version for that reason. Might get the CE though. Still haven't decided! Probably gonna be a spur of the moment thing at Bestbuy tomorrow morning at launch (Yes, tomorrow morning. Because Quebec is lame like that)