Cool This will be the worst semester grades of all time.

Well while there is still some hour left on the clock for the US, I am currently finishing some final project and taking many many break on MMO-Champion. I think I will be fine with all my finals since I studied in advance but seriously... I know I will slack big time this semester on last minute study, making sure projects looks not only good but great, having good some night of sleep before exams (LOL I have one tomorrow, great timing). But heh... this semester all my classes are pass or fail since I am studying abroad so its actually not bad, I could still fail all the exams but end up passing after all because of the previous accumulated point.

Anyway, this is my situation... But I have a feeling that we will see some unusual bag grade from the geek man gender... Like, for example, all the computer science average will drop like crazy. I would love to see some stats on average grade cause this expansion will make people study less, not at all or not even showing up to exam. What a bad timing! I know some of you are great with focusing on real life over game but a tons of kids are not! (Check you tube wow mom and son relationship for example)

Whats your feeling? Anyone know someone who will do some stupid stuff? I know I will probably sleep 3-4h tonight and thats not good... but heh I will not sleep at all if I don't try the expansion anyway! I am also retaining myself for going for server first DK since I know it makes you crazy. I got server first pally last time and It did makes me crazy for a couple of day. I still cant stand the song in the bassin... It was my last level to grind and all my guildies were offline woaaaa crazy song... so I decided still wana have a decent brain for my exams this time!

Something is wrong with your brain if you are prioritizing WoW before finals.

Correct, but trust me, people will do it

Yeah I dropped most of my classes early on. I had other reasons but in all reality I didn't fully trust myself with Cataclysm.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

I have to agree, because of Cataclysm I'm slacking off and not sleeping.
    I have to study for finals but yet I'm playing WoW...Fuck.. Need to control this addiction

10+ Year Old Account
    I too am having trouble focusing on my encroaching exams because of Cata.

yeah, i have an exam tomorrow morning, must study >.>

I decided I'd play WoW and make money this time around, before going back to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad finals are late next week for me and I've only got 1 class tomorrow

Deleted
    I searched a game wich is less time consuming then WoW just because of the reason you mentioned. I fucked up last year with raiding 4 days / 7 and I will not do this this year. Less time consuming game atm for me is Starcraft. Just because I can't play it more then 4 hours straight without raging :P