Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/achievement-firsts.xml

Why does the Armory show this guy, Owld <Method> of EU-Xavius, as EU First 85 and therefore World First 85?

Who was first and is there a, preferably official or WoW-progress like, way to see who was first?
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-07 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/achievement-firsts.xml

Why does the Armory show this guy, Owld <Method> of EU-Xavius, as EU First 85 and therefore World First 85?

Who was first and is there a, preferably official or WoW-progress like way, to see who was first?
    http://www.wowprogress.com/char_level/

Athene changed realm recently and thus cant get realm first achievements

Why are people caring this much about world firsts? It's a goddamn game. OMG WORLDS FIRST BOWSER KILL MARIO GALAXY 2 OMG US/EU/ATHENE/MONLEYWAFFLES!

I swear fanboyism reaches new extremes on a daily basis.
    For me an even more interesting question is:
    -"Why would some one that so obviously dislike this kind of competition go into a thread with this name and even comment on it?"

I do think this is an interesting topic and they have made a fantastic achivement even if they did not do it as many ppl think they should have done. For me this is much more interesting than doing stupid raid achivements where you should defeat a boss with one hand tied on the back while jumping on one feet but I still respect ppl that want to focus on that.

Grats Athene.

Didnt realize that World First 85 was a team achievement.... Gratz on being able to tag mobs and having somebody else to kill them for you achievement I guess?

And rofl at the pathetic fanbois in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Didnt realize that World First 85 was a team achievement.... Gratz on being able to tag mobs and having somebody else to kill them for you achievement I guess?

And rofl at the pathetic fanbois in this thread.
    This is a mmo right? u play with friends and not alone, well u can play alone but this is a mmo afterall.

Deleted
    Why do not hardcore guild rush the 10-man raid content now ? Do they really need to get somme 5-man heoric stuff before ?

I cant wait for that final quest before ding.

Love this expansion! US complaining 24/7 how EU players got the expansion hours before. I know it's been said, but for the past 6 years you've gotten ALL content 1 day before us. And now, few hours, and you cry like kids.

Though, you'd need the 1 day start, since EU have steamed you over in everything WoW has to offer.

Deleted
    are you all retarded? why are you speaking about that idiot???
    he was banned and he continue to spam and disturb wow thanks to idiots like you all that are speaking about him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zamien View Post
    For me an even more interesting question is:
    -"Why would some one that so obviously dislike this kind of competition go into a thread with this name and even comment on it?"
    Because that was my opinion on the matter and this is the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulkan View Post
    I wonder why people are so upset that he got the world first to 85, I guess it's because of the unsportsmanslike terms and/or him "cheating"? I for one prefer to level in my own pace and experiencing everything. I hope it takes a few days before I hit 85, I have no rush at all.
    So one persone in the EU gets World First, then hours later it's launched in the US and someone gets to 85 faster. Do they suddenly take the World First achievement off the EU dude that got it? Hardly fair tbh

Deleted
    i bet he's got no life, playing wow from midnight till now... (european time)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    eu.wowarmory.com/achievement-firsts.xml

Why does the Armory show this guy, eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Owld, Owld<Method> of EU-Xavius, as EU First 85 and therefore World First 85?

Who was first and is there a, preferably official or WoW-progress like, way to see who was first?
    If you check the activity log on the armory, you'll see Athene got Level 85 before Owld by looking at how long ago it was achieved.

Athene - eu.wowarmory.com/character-feed.xml?r=neptulon&cn=forscience
    Owld - eu.wowarmory.com/character-feed.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Owld

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    King of no lifers u mean? Hm, yea, i think so
    Just because you're good at something and it doesn't earn you money doesn't mean he has no life, it means he is dedicated.

Prime example of it is college sports (in the US), where they cannot get paid but are always hoping to get better, use your brain before you type those words on your keyboard.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Love this expansion! US complaining 24/7 how EU players got the expansion hours before. I know it's been said, but for the past 6 years you've gotten ALL content 1 day before us. And now, few hours, and you cry like kids.

Though, you'd need the 1 day start, since EU have steamed you over in everything WoW has to offer.
    Woah slow down hot rod just because a dozen or so Americans on this forum bitch doesn't mean the VAST majority are complaining. I for one don't give a shit. GG you got to 85 9 hours before me that doesn't effect me because I'm never gunna hear about you again.

My WoW game player interest in this is as a guage to time how fast its possible to blast through the levels, because from that you can make other reasonable estimations around your own play style to reach certain levels.

My personal curiousity though is why its being "FIRST" such a rock star like event....is blizz giving prizes? cash? trophies for it ? (like in real races).... otherwise....I find it an odd and humorous thing to praise someone over....WOOT you played ridiculous fast for hours on end straight..YEAH!!!

Get a life nerds.

Deleted
    Ah damn how can people be allready 85. How do people that have work a chance to get first!!
    Ah well I think I go for the first player who hit 85 as 1000ste

Well done to him! Even though his world first at 80 was taken away from him, he managed to hit world first at 85