Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atree496 View Post
    He is 84 now, so he will get it before America gets it.
    i know that, unless something stupid happened he'd get it, some1 earlier said he just hit it, but ofc come to find out they were BSin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    Meh, Athene's a lame ass anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroe View Post
    I've been listening on Athene's vent for awhile now and they just said that someone just hit 85.
    I noticed no one caught this guy's post. lol

I still don't see what the fascination with athene is. But then I never understood the fascination of borat either....

Quote Originally Posted by Murdalok View Post
    Hey man, that dude's fucking amazing.

Athene's still a lame ass though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i got in vent. Athene wins again.

LONG LIVE THE LEET KING
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    yeah, i got in vent. Athene wins again.

LONG LIVE THE LEET KING
    Info please?

Smasher is doing some nice solo questing and is still 83 no way you can
    level that fast like athene, must be some kind of cheeting.

Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    I noticed no one caught this guy's post. lol

I still don't see what the fascination with athene is. But then I never understood the fascination of borat either....
    "YOU WILL NEVAH GET THIS YOU WILL NEVAH GET THIS!" Athene stated in regards to the US not receiving the world first 85.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hell? Game been out for freaking like 6 hours lmao?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow haha... I thought no one was gonna even be ABLE to get to 85 that fast... pfft.
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

So did Athene do it legit or is it some mob tagging/exploitation non sense?

Meh athene is tagging hence the reason there is no stream of him leveling unlike Smasher

Quote Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
    Smasher is doing some nice solo questing and is still 83 no way you can
    level that fast like athene, must be some kind of cheeting.
    Cuz he is probably leveling half way legitimately and doesn't have a fleet of other players picking up his tags.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by armpit View Post
    No, not yet. But he probably will be as several plp on that server say he is tagging big time. He got banned for it before.
    He got banned for tagging INSIDE AN INSTANCE... Person who got credit after Athene's title was removed.. was someone who also did tagging OUTSIDE AN INSTANCE.. and Blizzard said thats allowed.

~Kretic

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Athene is mob tagging again, at least that's the rumor. Tagging is not legitimate way to reach and 85 and any achievements he receives will be removed (and will possibly be banned).
    No tagging is legit the reason he got banned last time was because he was tagging in instances by leaving group and rejoining before getting ported out, he got approval to tag last time as well but he got banned when they saw it was tagging in instances and not just world tagging.

smasher is all lonely in Uldum all by himself he already toward the end of the zone
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Thraxxigar View Post
    "YOU WILL NEVAH GET THIS YOU WILL NEVAH GET THIS!" Athene stated in regards to the US not receiving the world first 85.
    And when someone goes it in less time, what's he going to say? Is he going to play the "EU servers were up first" card? Cuz he's just enough of a schmuck to do it. Athene has been lame since day 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    Hes a poker star, a 1337 King, has a hot ass girlfriend, a pimp ass best friend, an awesome mom. Thats a pretty awesome life.
    *cough* *cough*

Smasher is just questing. nobody even with him. He even is making mistakes. He killed some yellow mobs that he was supposed to be talking to for a quest. Nothing cheating or even remotely 'strange' about the way he is leveling.. He is just questing and being very fast about it.