Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    good luck to you doing it in less time
    i wont do it in less time because i dont have cata yet and im in the EU..so nice troll attempt..but when i do level i wont pay a bunch of fanboys to do my dirty work

the world first to 85 for me is the person who gets to it fastest from the first possible moment the expansion goes live in their country, never know, a person from the Americas could get it in the shortest times, idk why we dont do this though.

Deleted
    I wonder why people are so upset that he got the world first to 85, I guess it's because of the unsportsmanslike terms and/or him "cheating"? I for one prefer to level in my own pace and experiencing everything. I hope it takes a few days before I hit 85, I have no rush at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    the world first to 85 for me is the person who gets to it fastest from the first possible moment the expansion goes live in their country, never know, a person from the Americas could get it in the shortest times, idk why we dont do this though.
    Yea i agree but not everyone sees it like this

i agree chogally...seems like a good idea and common sense

Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    world first is the person who does it first in the world. means they did it first. doing it faster means you did it faster, does not change time and history to make it an equivalent or better achievement. not very complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell? That is insane how fast he leveled.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Gratz

Congrats

Deleted
    best paladin in the world

then tbh world first shouldnt count...since its not exactly world first if half the world doesnt have access to the content, meaning they dont have a chance to participate in the "race"

I'm more interested in knowing how exactly he did it and what his 'scientific findings' are.

whats his scientific finding?

i tag mob friends finish mob

Quote Originally Posted by Killsyah View Post
    Yea i agree but not everyone sees it like this
    But that puts us americans at a big advantage because we got to see how they did it before we do it.

Isn't it that he just hit 84?

So Atene is one level faster........which is way too much.

Gonna looking forward to that "scientific finding" referred in his away automatical response.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post
    then tbh world first shouldnt count...since its not exactly world first if half the world doesnt have access to the content, meaning they dont have a chance to participate in the "race"
    It doesn't "count". There's no recognition besides random fan sites. Unless you read this site, you won't even know who that guy is/was.

'Tis the fun of virtual achievements.

EU first before the flip is even switched in NA. With three hours to spare. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post
    I guess we should wait until 2012 when China gets Cataclysm to find out who the real world first is.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    But that puts us americans at a big advantage because we got to see how they did it before we do it.
    The advantage was available when beta was out.

Quote Originally Posted by TaelenFordring View Post
    I'm more interested in knowing how exactly he did it and what his 'scientific findings' are.
    I'm sure Blizzard is going to be reviewing these findings and deliver yet another ban on him.

The scientific finding is an algorithm to determine how people will rage when he reaches 85 first.