Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    your acting like im hurt that i didnt achieve it or something stupid and i already stated how to make it fair - world wide release

i have no reason to be "butt hurt" i dont even own cataclysm yet, and im not some US guy moaning cos they dont have it, im actually from the EU.

and its not a world first imo...EU first sure..ill give him that gz to him for it

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    what about this guy?

Yeah, Forscience is Athene.. He is trying to be smart about the whole thing.

~Kretic

Hi guys.
    He got the achievement. He was playing wow when he got it.
    Just because you can't get online or you didn't think of doing this first is not a reason to put the guy down.
    He wasn't trying to get joy out of the quest lines - he just wanted to be first and he was.

Cant we just congratulate him ? hate isn't really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Don't turn this into an EU vs US thread or I'll have to lock it.

Stop with the EU vs US stuff now.
    <3
    That crap is old and tiring to read in every damn thread.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

this thread how low humanity has stooped ppl are arguing and insulting each other over a game ... rly disgraceful....

gd for him gz but why hate if he got it illegitimatly he'll be punished if not he won't
    stop the qq
    Last edited by micho; 2010-12-07 at 05:52 AM.

well GRATZ to this guy for his first to 85. BUT i agree with most of the posters here, while he may have been the first to 85 the means of getting there was not all that cool. Smasher is still going strong with his solo and should reach 85 in bout 30-40 min as he is 84 as of this post.

GRATZ ATHENE on you first glad you made it
    Smasher here is a GRATZ for you since i will be sleeping when you get it lol

We aren't putting him down for getting to 85, we're putting him down because last time he supposedly did this, he was exploiting, and was promptly bumped back to 70 for it. Why not be suspicious of Athene, people don't change.

Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    this thread how low humanity has stooped ppl are arguing and insulting each other over a game ... rly disgraceful....

gd for him gz but why hate if he got it illegitimatly he'll be punished if not he won't
    stop the qq
    We've reached this point a long long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    We've reached this point a long long time ago.
    still very sad
    i blame internet anonymity for it no wonder blizz wanted to impliment real id on forums ....

Quote Originally Posted by Shephard View Post
    We aren't putting him down for getting to 85, we're putting him down because last time he supposedly did this, he was exploiting, and was promptly bumped back to 70 for it. Why not be suspicious of Athene, people don't change.
    I thought last time he consulted with GMs and they said what he was doing was perfectly fine then later went against what they said????

You are misinformed. he almost got to 80 from tagging mobs in dungeons. (do people not read threads fully anymore)
    the person who got the legit first 80 tagged mobs outside of dungeons. this is how athene did it this time. this is how the first lvl 70 was done also.

stop the hate already ><

how is athene's way not legit? long live the 1337 king imo

http://twitter.com/TaniaUncensored

Tania's twitter did give clues that they're going for world first >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo328 View Post
    I thought last time he consulted with GMs and they said what he was doing was perfectly fine then later went against what they said????
    he probs asked them if it was legal to tag mobs not if it was legal to tag mobs in an instance stop blaming ppl for doing their job...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shephard View Post
    My guess is he was indeed tagging again to reach 85, but the only reason that he got banned and bumped back to 70 was because he did it inside an instance which blizzard does not agree with.

Blizzards game.. their rules.

~Kretic

Quote Originally Posted by Kretic View Post
    My guess is he was indeed tagging again to reach 85, but the only reason that he got banned and bumped back to 70 was because he did it inside an instance which blizzard does not agree with.

Blizzards game.. their rules.

~Kretic
    hell they could still ban him right now for any random reason

Athene(forscience) did it..lol reached 85 at like 12:55ish..Some guy took a SS of him gettin the world first lvl 85 cheevement and it said in his afk comment that he will be putting up a video of how he did it(not just him alone but other people helped I suppose as well)..lol the man's on some serious crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    unbelievable....very impressive. wish i could level that quickly lol.
    You too can do this if you get your guild to follow you around killing everything you tag !