Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostheros View Post
    pure cheese tactic.
    Hey! This got nothing to do with people spraying catpiss in their face in order to get high!
    "You're trying so hard you surpassed the title of Troll."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Does Blizz think before releasing a new zone? This place should be a sanctuary, we are supposed to be fighting Ragnaros and helping the Guardians of Hyjal."
    haha.. HAHA.. HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAOMFGHAHA!!!!
    If I ever get a little bit tired after hours of farming alliance rats in world pvp, I just read that sentence, and I'm good to go for another few hours

Deleted
    Yet I'm sorry to disappoint you with smasher, he's far behind some people.

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 10:47 AM ----------

Hyuru of Agamaggan dinged 85 couple minutes ago, unfortunately I'm unable to provide you a screenshot because this piece of crap wont let me post any links of pics and sorry for double posting .

Deleted
    World first 85 through mob tagging doesn't make him any less of a twat.

I keep seeing the phrase "mob tagging" in this thread, anyone care to explain?

Leveling as your buddies do all the work is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    World first 85 through mob tagging doesn't make him any less of a twat.
    This + US didn't get it til how many hours later?
    A false cheeve for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n33b0wner3 View Post
    Yep, that athene. King of Warcraft.
    King of no lifers u mean? Hm, yea, i think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is he using Level 1-80 heirlooms, I thought Blizz said the Xp Bonus would stop working once you hit 80.

And could someone explain this mob tagging thing he did? What ran around hitting mobs letting others kill them, That's what I thought tagging was, If someone could explain please lol

Edit: After seeing someone say letting his friends do all the work, what does that mean he hit mobs once and his mates followed him round killing the stuff? sounds doable but yeah idk, guessed
    Last edited by palladish; 2010-12-07 at 08:50 AM.

Meh, who cares? Its not like he's getting a fat check for being the first just bragging rights which to folks outside of wow will Reply: "Get a life".

Quote Originally Posted by Mizgarth View Post
    I keep seeing the phrase "mob tagging" in this thread, anyone care to explain?
    You tag the mob solo and a bunch of friends kill it. Almost requires several people, since they won't be leveling as fast/at all (as they're not getting any kill xp), so it will usually take a few people to get some of the higher-leveled mobs down efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Why is he using Level 1-80 heirlooms, I thought Blizz said the Xp Bonus would stop working once you hit 80.
    Probably thought the XP bonus worked during 80 or something. Still wouldn't explain why he wouldn't switch at 81.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-12-07 at 08:51 AM.

i almost got to 81 doing a few quests in vashj'ir alone. hell every archeology 'node' gives you 6000xp. unless its more exponential than incremental an increase needed per level its probably possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    seeing how it only took them 6 hours they probably got (or atleast got a chance to have) more of a live than us nubcakes who take about the same time per level

Deleted
    This is kinda sick. I'm still stuck at school and people are already hitting 85...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    This + US didn't get it til how many hours later?
    A false cheeve for him
    As if US would get any kind of world firsts anyway

Deleted
    how is that even possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post

And could someone explain this mob tagging thing he did? What ran around hitting mobs letting others kill them, That's what I thought tagging was, If someone could explain please lol

Edit: After seeing someone say letting his friends do all the work, what does that mean he hit mobs once and his mates followed him round killing the stuff? sounds doable but yeah idk, guessed
    He only just leveled that character to 80 so he had no other gear, that's the reason for heirlooms.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So 6 hours from 80 to 85 opposite to 25 that took in TBC from 60 to 70, seems Blizz made leveling just a formality.