Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    This isn't actually how it works. Experience gained is deteremined by damage done (when ungrouped) hence the warlock who got world first 80 with his pocket healer.

I -think- that Athene is using a scaled up version of the plan - with like 5-10 pocket healers.

Don't quote me, but that is my guess.
    Still not sure why Blizzard didnt implemented XP gain scaling to damage done to mob, which would stop this kind of powerleveling. Simply you did X% dmg of his health pool = you gain X% of his total XP. From the reports and video it seems that this model isnt linear at all and allows significant XP chunks just for tagging part, regardless dmg done.
    Or am i wrong on something ?
    Last edited by Second; 2010-12-07 at 10:50 PM.

my god. arrived 85 level only 5 hours.

Deleted
    Calling him a no-lifer is stupid.
    The people who grind to 85 in a few hours are actually those that spend the least time leveling.
    But I think that people who rush to 85 that way are actually those that have the least fun playing, or leveling.
    What does it matter if you hit 85 on Tuesday or on Sunday?
    I'm only 82 but I really enjoyed Mount Hyjal. It doesn't matter what level I am cause I'll do all of the zones anyway.

And I'm sorry but I fail to see the achievement in such a thing. Grinding mobs for 6 hours and having a bunch of people help you doesn't really impress me. Jesus. Sounds so boring.

He's a nice guy though.

This guy made the achieve by using the Recruit-A-Friend reward that grants level-ups or something similar.
    Check out the armory account. He reach level 80 and level 85 at almost the same time.

he likely mob tagged thus is not the world first.

Grats to whoever did it legitly. you are world first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeman View Post

So the people that got world first to 70 and 80 doesn't count either?

Cool story bro

Deleted

The Report.

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joeman View Post

Watch the Report, it's legal like he said.

Just watched the report, when he dings 85 why doesn't it say "Realm First 85" or something? Not trolling, a legit question.

Quote Originally Posted by omerc10696 View Post
    Just watched the report, when he dings 85 why doesn't it say "Realm First 85" or something? Not trolling, a legit question.
    Because he transferred to that server less than 60 days ago.

Congrats to him! I like the guy and his videos on youtube.

Haters gonna hate.