Thread: Fury Warrior

Fury Warrior

Hey Guys

Could some Fury warriors give me advice regarding quest leveling? Any certain places I need to go right off the bat? Or certain gear I need to level quicker?

Where should I put my next talent points when I get to 81-85

Thanks, I appreciate it

3/3 War Academy
    2/2 Field Dressing
    3/3 Deep Wounds
    2/3 Incite

Are we still trying to achieve the 27 hit and stuff?
    My stats changed dramatically..

Deleted
    Eh, GL maintaining 27% hit throughout leveling. One of our furries went from 22% to 3% in two dings.

So what stats are we trying to achieve?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit 85 earlier tonight. My advice while levelling is to take items that have more str and hit. Around the late 83-84 mark you start to hit some rage problems (from quest gear anyway, and assuming you started in wrath gear with a full 27% hit, otherwise rage starvation might be hitting you a bit earlier) This down to the huge devaluation in hit as your level rises. Its easy enough to keep above the specials hit cap, im currently sitting at about 9% in some 85 blues and a few greens (still have 2 264 t10 pieces, helm and gloves, havent found any suitable replacements yet) and managed to stay at least special capped while levelling, usually around 10-12%.
    For beginner 85 weapons try and go for something like the two handed axe (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27937) from the middle fragment chain in Deepholm, and the sword from the Crucible of Carnage in Twilight Highlands (the ring of blood style questline, can be done from 84, as far as i know only requires the entry chain to twil highlands, but it might not even need that). Also revered Therazane gives a nice ring with a chunk of hit on it, and isnt impossible to get quickly. There are of course several green quest rewards that suit nicely enough also, depending on what pre cata gear you have on.
    Keep in mind however, this is just from my personal experience while questing, i did very few dungeons and besides, got no gear from them.

For 85 i would imagine hit still will be our most desired secondary stat, though haste might come into play a bit more.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Irishform; 2010-12-08 at 04:55 AM.
    My Youtube videos. Co op gaming. A work in progress, but check em out, you might get a laugh.

Thanks!
    Could some more people give advice regarding Fury warrior stats. I'm not sure what to look for on gear and how important mastery is?

hopefully this helps the op of the thread out on a question also, anyways i was wondering how are rotations should look now.

heres what ive been messing with for a bit.

single mob rotation
    (use RB when activates) CS>BT>HS> (i base it around using RB whenever it is ready and use CS,BT,HS while waiting for RB and then execute when ready) this also includes battle shout and berserker rage when i need rage.

multi mob rotaion
    (i base it around whirlwind and cleave) then while im waiting for those two to be ready i just use my single mob rotation.

im not sure if this is 100% the way to do things but just trying to mix around and find out the rotations (im lvl 82 atm so in another level i think ill have to add in inner rage from what i remember hearing awhile back)

I currently have 3/3 [War Academy] 2/2 [Field Dressing] 3/3 [Deep Wounds] and 3/3 [Blood Craze]

I can take on several mobs at a time, I usually nuke one and when I get to about 50% HP use Victory Rush (it'll restore a good 20% of your health) and repeat. I usually finish off with around 90% health, if there's a critter nearby VR it ;p

Haven't used a bandage or food at all.

[Drums of War] [Rude Interruption] are optional though, I just like em because as a warrior it's good to interrupt, DoW because whenever I need to interrupt I usually have no rage D:
    Last edited by Glomp; 2010-12-08 at 11:21 AM.

I am half way through 83 now and seriously battle to loose health, pretty much haven't eaten or bandaged since I started which is great. Normally go in with 100% and come out with 95% after taking on two mobs.

Have noticed my damage drop significantly in instances and general too, assuming it is the rage starvation kicking in from my hit dropping down to 10% ish but still fun! looking forward to picking up some new blues