How long did it take to restart the EU servers when cata went live?

?? how long can we expect them to be off ? 10minutes 15 30? or instant?
    ghetto cancer

The realms will not restart, I swear if I have to post this one more time I'm just going to do nothing at all.

Q. If I've already installed World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and upgraded my account, will I need to do anything special at midnight in order to access the new expansion content
    A. Once Cataclysm is marked live on all realms, simply exit out to the login screen (the one featuring Deathwing's toothy grin) and log back in. This will provide you full access to the new content -- including the goblin and worgen races and level 80-85 zones.

If you're concerned that you won't know when to re-log, we've got you covered. After Cataclysm is marked live, if you're still logged in and are playing from an upgraded client, you'll be prompted with official in-game messaging that will instruct you to log out and then log back in.
    Please search next time.

It took me about 10 minutes to get on.
    You'll get what I mean in about 45 minutes :P
    Last edited by Umbraorbis; 2010-12-07 at 07:16 AM.

gotcha!
    ghetto cancer

Quote Originally Posted by ThewF View Post
    The realms will not restart, I swear if I have to post this one more time I'm just going to do nothing at all.

Please search next time.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by ThewF View Post
    The realms will not restart, I swear if I have to post this one more time I'm just going to do nothing at all..
    so what time are the realms going to restart....

j/k
    please dont ban me.... lulz

Deleted
    An hour, at least.