Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    OH that, bought one of those from a Marathon out by where I work, was nasty as hell.

i had 1 for the first time a couple days before they were banned here. which was about a month ago
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Banned in PA as well. But I thought they were going to change the ingredients some to make them safer/legal again.

We have them in Virginia but they taste like balls. I prefer Sparks.

i go 12 or 16 loko on the weekends |n|, can still find them in MN
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Coco Loso by the case loads people

Preeeeeeeetty sure it's being banned because it was marketed as an "energy drink" and thus being sold to minors, on top of the fact that it's absolutely terrible for you.

So yeah.

That's kinda bad.

I love collegehumor for their comedic timing, but honestly if you think four lokos are that intense you're kind of an idiot. And a pussy.

Banned

Four Locos was banned in kansas. :P

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Preeeeeeeetty sure it's being banned because it was marketed as an "energy drink" and thus being sold to minors, on top of the fact that it's absolutely terrible for you.

So yeah.

That's kinda bad.
    Absolutely false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

id like a four loko but sadly there banned in washington good times

They were never banned here in FL, I see them in like every gas station lol.

I am so pissed that they're banned in New Jersey.... Right now the only thing that they have like that for sale here is Joose and that stuff is horrible tasting.

Quote Originally Posted by rat

So yeah.

That's kinda bad.
    They're banned because the stimulants in it don't make you feel as drunk as you would normally feel and retards were drinking too much and had to get their stomachs pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Absolutely false.
    Hm. Well, it's definitely happened on a number of occasions. Maybe it's unrelated to the ban, but don't pretend it wasn't happening at all.

And, still, doesn't change the fact that it's terrible for your body. The fact that anybody is actually upset about this astounds me. You want the effect so much, buy some beer and Red Bull and go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Oh.. I don't drink and I can't drink Caffeine because it causes me to have panic attacks.
    You must be fun at parties...

Quote Originally Posted by Smkitdown View Post
    They're banned because the stimulants in it don't make you feel as drunk as you would normally feel and retards were drinking too much and had to get their stomachs pumped.
    Coco Loso is Coconut Ciroc on Ice doggie. Four Loko had people tweaking though lol.

Dexamphetamine if you wanna play WoW non-stop... That's what i did when WoTLK came out.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Hm. Well, it's definitely happened on a number of occasions. Maybe it's unrelated to the ban, but don't pretend it wasn't happening at all.

And, still, doesn't change the fact that it's terrible for your body. The fact that anybody is actually upset about this astounds me. You want the effect so much, buy some beer and Red Bull and go nuts.
    The ban was on Energy Drinks containing alcohol not just Four Loko. In regards to why anyone would wanna drink one is their choice.
    Last edited by Marvdatboi; 2010-12-07 at 08:26 AM.