Wheres the JC daily?

Went to SW to the JC vendor/trainer and theres no Daily. Where do you do the daily at to get the new JC tokens?

Deleted
    Not quite sure, afaik you need to level JC first a bit until the daily appears at the NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Desecoth View Post
    Not quite sure, afaik you need to level JC first a bit until the daily appears at the NPC.
    Anyone know what level the JC daily will show up then? Im at 467 and still no daily and everything has gone green. Also will it be at the jc trainers in Stormwind?

Thanks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes there is a JC trainer in SW, right up the canal from the fishing trainer

It's either 475 skill or level 84 before you'll be able to get the daily, and it was never decided which it was that I've seen. There should be some recipies that are not green to you still, some of the jewelry.

Alright, after mineing a ton of ore i got jc to 475 and the daily showed up. had to cut 3 gems and turn them in. You dont get credit if you already have the gems in your inventory you actually have to cut them when you pick up the quest.

I heard that there is now a level requirement for the new JC daily as well a skill requirement. It is unofficial though since someone else posted about it on the forums, but can anyone else confirm that?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Yes there is a skill requirement. You must have a JC skill of 375 to be able to get the new JC daily. I was wondering the same thing earlier today on my pally. So I skilled up to 375 and then it became available. There is no character minimum level requirement that I know of as of yet, but I would assume something like level 75 requirement or so. Also I seen an above poster say he heard that you have to be level 84 to get it. That isn't true as my pally is still only level 80 and am leveling other toons first but still want server 1st JC. /crosses fingers