Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    The way they did 1-70 and 70-80 wasnt exploits when they did it.. or.. somebody choose it was an exploit while they did 70-80, but he had talked to gm's before and was told it was all good.. the fact that somebody changed their mind or they didnt really understand what he was talking about doesnt make him an exploiter
    Tagging mobs and having hired(?) help to kill them, is not the way the game was intended. The only reason why blizz said ok, was the lack of control-options.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Chris Metzen.
    agree =D

PS: nice answer!!

he claims as badass
    hes just a minion of thousand youtube ond blog subscribers who does what the majority want to see/hear/...

I rekon he exploited a certain quest in vashj'ir, time will tell I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    he is a no lifer more likely
    Touche.

athene has lvl 85 already>
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    He was not first world 80.

Quote Originally Posted by selihel View Post
    He was not first world 80.
    he would have been world first if he didnt get banned after mob tagging in an instance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    At least he is making fun of all the haters and shows tham it's only a game and it's fun to play it. Many ppl still don't get it tho.
    when something is 'only a game' you don't normally dedicate such time to it. Clearly it's more than just a game to him. This is only backed up by the fact he bases half his bloody videos and ramblings about the game - he talks about it so much you'd think it the centre of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Nolife for getting 80-85 in 5.5 hours? the avarage wow player is playing 6 hours a day.
    not just for that but i have seen some videos of his and those all led me to the opinion that he is kind of a loser and other things that would get me banned from the forums, if i would tell them here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUESSWHOIAM View Post
    he would have been world first if he didnt get banned after mob tagging in an instance
    he did actually get tto 80 though, didn't he? so it still counts as WF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Creative use of game mechanics is an overused excuse.
    If people are using what they know to be an unintended mechanism which gives them a distinct advantage then I called that exploitation.
    The game mechanics for gaining experience should be by the traditional means of questing, dungeons, battlegrounds and killing of appropriate mobs.
    The likes of endless spawns etc for excessive or unintended experience is unfair, not intended to be available and likely will be removed from use by others and therefore should be punished.
    Realm first should be achieved by skill and the ability to outplay others, not cheap tricks.
    well its an accepted use of game mechanics by blizzard, then how is it an exploit?

I still think you are somewhat right regarding skill, but If its accepted by blizz then its fair use in my world..

Deleted
    the funny thing is about the guy......he goes on and on in his vids like hes some bigshot.......does he actully think anyone outside of the wow world knows who he is? in game achievements mean nothing in the big scheme of things and it is hilarious when i see vids of people like this thinking that being good at wow makes them some kind of bigshot in life.....I wonder if he uses brags about his wow skill to try and pick up women? id love to see that lol

Deleted
    This thread if full of jealous people.

I like Athene, I knew he would get world first, he will probably get the next world first as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who really cares about what he does?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Nolife for getting 80-85 in 5.5 hours? the avarage wow player is playing 6 hours a day.
    and do you really think he stops at 5.5 hours? I doubt it. If someone can level at over and in excess of ten times the speed of the average player, I highly doubt they're the type of person who is going to call it quits after 5.5 hours.

lol athene is prob headed for a new ban for exploiting
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthryn View Post
    This thread if full of jealous people.

I like Athene, I knew he would get world first, he will probably get the next world first as well.
    not everyone here is jealous. We just have our opinions on the guy and we're sharing. Just because you may find some people's opinions negative, doesn't necessarily mean they're jealous.

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Who really cares about what he does?
    if nobody cared what the guy did, his youtube channel would be completely pointless and nobody would ever view it.

Deleted
    neither imo.

he is good at what he does which is play wow. from what ive seen.
    but boasting about having world records for leveling while having help i mean come on.
    id like to see how long it will take him and him alone without any help to level a Toon 1-70