Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

who hitted Realm first?

I was thinking, who and how fast ppl hitted Max Prof lvls on all the severs out there.

Here is the time of the ppl i saw hit first im my sever (Turalyon ) just so u know i cant recall the time but i know its close.

Skinning hitted: 1 AM
    Mining hitted: 1.30 - 2 AM (Just 10 skill points before me )
    Herb Hitted: 3-4 AM
    Fishing Hitted: 4-5 AM
    ENG Hitted: 6 AM (ME! i was the first main prof up. Went to bed short after so didn't see if i missed any other)
    ENC Hitted: 11 AM
    Last edited by mmocd7b5cd8c9b; 2010-12-07 at 01:37 PM.

Grats on your Realm First Eng!

Btw.... how do yo see Realm First list on your realm?

Gratz on the realm first!

Deleted
    On chambers of aspect-EU, i was 1 skin away from hitting realm first skinner at about 12pm (uk time so 1am server) but someone got there just before i did.

Deleted
    Dunno, how to put it, if it was hiited i should say, haven't had much sleep. cos i was going to work short after i wnt to bed :P (cant come up with any other word for it atm:S )

Thanks

Dunno how u can see it after but when someone hit the 525 as realm first everyone can see it in the chat. Beside that i have no idea. thats why i wanted to make this post so i could see all the times around the world

Deleted
    Grats on your realm first.

I personally didn't see any but my mate told me a few had happened previous to me logging in, i logged about 12:20 UK time, 01:20 server time.

Cata went Live at 2am CST (the time zone I'm in).

At 2:36 Realm First Skinning
    At 2:38 Realm First Mining
    and At 3:23 Realm First Fishing

Those are the only ones I saw on my realm. I was leveling a Worgen while my friends were exploring the new leveling zones, and we were all in a party; one of my friends said she hasn't even seen anything to skin yet when Realm First Skinning popped up.

Deleted
    a Hunter had, just now, reached lv85 realmfirst.. that means 80-85 was done at a maximum of 14 hours. :O

15+ Year Old Account
    cooking was at 3:30am est
    the guy had ground those meat crates before release so he had the mats lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got realm first cooking on laughing skull.... bought meat crates with alts before, had chefs hat..... got around 12:30 PST. I thought i wouldnt get it, realized i didnt have enough meat so i had to go AH some.... fucking 99g per meat.... worth it though.

Deleted
    Congratulations on realms first 525 Engineering

*cry* if only i could of got on the server 5mins eariler i woulda got Skinning 1st

damn that 45min disconnection from server! =/

Deleted
    Gratz on realm first engineering, It is in my opinion the nicest realm first proffession to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalchild View Post
    a Hunter had, just now, reached lv85 realmfirst.. that means 80-85 was done at a maximum of 14 hours. :O
    We had first 85 in 10 or 11 hours. It was warlock. They all obviously use exploits and I hope they all gonna get banned and level reset.

I know Turalyon-US had several realm first professions with 12:30 being the first and then seeing a few more before I got off at 1:30. Cooking and mining were the first two I can remember.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buddy of mine had Realm First Cooking before I was even able to get past connecting lol. When I finally managed to get in, around 3:15, I was too late to go for Realm first fishing like I had planned so I just went about normally leveling. Managed to get to 82 before I had to leave for work at 6:30. The first quests in Vashjir are such a bottleneck lol.
    Grats on realm first Engineering. Quite an accomplishment imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    On garona the cooking realm first occurred exactly 3 minutes after launch. I was going for it also and only had 25 points grinded out. Like... Wth. All these other realms with 30 minute marks I could have beat but 3 minutes? Impossible.

Gratz

/smells like a e-peen thread to me
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.