A time of peace.

I'm making this topic simply to give thanks to all the players of any opposing faction (at least on my server) who refrain from continual slaying of opposing faction members.

It's good to know that in such glorious times as these, we can all come together and not be right at each others' throats, and let each other enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well on Genjuros (EU) it is a ganking massacre.
    My girlfriend started levelling and died like 4 times before even turning in here “first” quest.
    I decided to wait with levelling for a day or two.

Why did I choose a pvp server?

i suspect this has nothing to do with peace or xmas feelings.
    Drilling it down i´d say it is pure egoism what you expierince right now. people want to level more than killing you, which actually slows down leveling process.
    But still it´s nice to see that sometimes the ogeism of other benefits us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirosaki View Post
    I'm making this topic simply to give thanks to all the players of any opposing faction (at least on my server) who refrain from continual slaying of opposing faction members.

It's good to know that in such glorious times as these, we can all come together and not be right at each others' throats, and let each other enjoy the game.
    you must be on my server.....my PVP server...too many PvE heros these days
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now all ya have to do is make a topic dedicated to all those corpse campers that get off on making you run in ghost form every 2 mins =)

But seriously, probably most every1 is crazy to get to 85 asap.

Those people who enjoy reading quests/feeling the new atmosphere are probably more reflective and peaceful and too lazy to start a faction war =) Like I am =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kulderzipken View Post
    Why did I choose a pvp server?
    I feel ya man. Made the same mistake. That's why I'm waiting a couple days 'till all the crazies get out of the leveling zones. That and for all the crowds near the questgivers to recede. Craps up the immersion factor for me.
    Last edited by zealous; 2010-12-07 at 02:16 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

That's how things are on my server right now. Alliance leave us alone and we leave them alone.

Deleted
    I personaly kill every worgen I see so they know they are useless

I punt every goblin I see, so horde knows what its like to be a gnome.