10+ Year Old Account

How the ******* do I get out of Vashj'ir?

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS DAMNED PLACE?
    I've gotten sick of all the water and naga, so I decided to go to Hyjal instead.
    But I can't get out!
    Please, someone. Every mage & person in General chat is a dick aswell so I couldn't get any help there.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    I haven't played cata yet so i don't know by flight or something.

Hearthstone works though.

Deleted
    You could always Hearth.
    if its on cd kill some mobs till its off CD

Deleted
    Swim to the surface and there's an isle with flight masters near it!

Can't you HS out?

That's what i did, I just hearthed out... I wanted the dungeon and i didn't really do much looking around because i was A. Tired, and B. I needed to go to work...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had my HS in Dalaran, which I thought was worthless so I set it in Vashj'ir.

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Swim to the surface and there's an isle with flight masters near it!
    THANK YOU!
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs

caps and nice mature language/sarcasem is most likly the reason no one wants to help you..

yes i play mage, dont feel like helping ppl like you.. i give free portals to ppl who talk mature thou

Deleted
    if you're horde there's a flight path on the raised mountains above the water, it takes you to undercity... If you go above the water, take off and you'll see mountains that look like a C, the flight path for the horde is on the top part of the C.. Otherwise the only other way is to fly from there to the mainland and hope you don't get the fatigue buff before you get there..

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerjoe View Post
    caps and nice mature language/sarcasem is most likly the reason no one wants to help you..

yes i play mage, dont feel like helping ppl like you.. i give free portals to ppl who talk mature thou
    =X

i guess you are right...

Caps never help no one =X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerjoe View Post

My OP is the speech of a desperate man.
    The mages I asked I asked in a very friendly and mature manner.

(Edit: Was no caps involved when I asked them or general chat either)

Deleted
    I'm loving Vashj, don't think I want to leave

Vash'jir is a pretty fun zone.

How am I supposed to get back there is what I'm wondering. The Org boat just doesn't seem to want to show.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    How am I supposed to get back there is what I'm wondering. The Org boat just doesn't seem to want to show.
    Fly.

There's a flightpath out of there... Northern end of the shimmering expanse there's a small island with basically nothing on it but FP's back to civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    the boat only appears the first time u do the quest to go there.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

If you want to get back to Vashj'ir after leaving it, there is a portal in Orgrimmar. You automatically recieve the quest "A personal summons" that leads you to the portal when you enter the city.