High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Gamestop not have advertised perks pack??

Did anyone elses Gamestop not hand out the perks pack that they were advertising everywhere? Even Blizzard had it posted on there site. It sucks, I really wanted that coupon to save $20 on a steelseries keyboard.

While I'm at it I have one more complaint. I was 9th person in-line but the 4th person had 3 friends show up and talk to him at 11:30. So I was bumped back to the 12th in-line but still 9th paying customer. Well at 11:45 they handed out Cataclysm posters to the first 10 people. So the 3 friends who showed up to talk got one that should of went to me
    Last edited by Kendall213; 2010-12-07 at 03:12 PM.

take off your dress, stop playing wow 24/7 and remeber to eat and go to the gym and then maybe you could have done something about them budding you in line and actually confronted the employees about screwing you over. If i wasted my time for a midnight release i would definately not take shit from others.

Hell Yah i would of been like wtf dude? Get your ass in back of the line!

15+ Year Old Account
    Your complaints are valid. Although the line issue should have been addressed when it happened, with those individules or with the gamestop employees... too late for that now though. The coupon issue is something you should call and ask about. It was advertised. Period.

IMO that keyboard is still way too much, but that is your call.

im the store manager for a gamestop in syracuse NY, the code for the perks pack is auto printed on the receipt, if it did not print call your local store and ask them to type in the code and read it 2 you over the phone,

Goodluck

Shortbus

I would of pushed in front of all 4 of them tbh

Posted by fanshu
    take off your dress, stop playing wow 24/7 and remeber to eat and go to the gym and then maybe you could have done something about them budding you in line and actually confronted the employees about screwing you over. If i wasted my time for a midnight release i would definately not take shit from others.

This is also

take it up with gamestop, not mmochamp