Satisfied Customer

Includes me.
    I am one of those who wasn't in beta, didn't spoil myself too much, I wanted to experience and enjoy cataclysm on my own, and live, as much as possible.
    So far I'm loving it, except stupid people stacking on top of quest NPCs, but we cant really blame Blizzard for that.
    Zones look awesome, I did the first 2 dungeons, big fun, big fun.

This is just a thread where you point out what you like so far, just to get our minds off all the QQ a little bit

I aint played on live yet (no cata here yet) But i did do the beta, I hope alot of the bugs what made it bad are all fixed as there was ALOT of fun quests in cata and the instances are <3<3 so enjoyable!! Even if some are abit easy on normal mode :P

So far I'm loving this website, man. Thats all I can do WoW-related here in College xD

Last night I did dungeons up to Vortex Pinnacle before I had to roll over and sleep for work. I really liked the instances so far and many of the general world environments. The dungeons felt and looked epic (VP was pretty sweet looking).
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Deleted
    I have to agree. Did the first few levels on my Worgen, absolutely awesome experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
    I have to agree. Did the first few levels on my Worgen, absolutely awesome experience
    *Drool with jealousy*

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And cheers for not being another whine thread about cata.
    Thank you
    I wanna spread some joy today. Cata is great and I dont feel like the jerk I usually am.

Also gotta add my friends made me do a 2 out of 3 coin flip to pick what toon to lvl first, I was undecided between my mage and priest.
    My mage won 2-0. Totally not regretting it, fun times running instances and questing, spec frost and fire (well same spec I had during most of wrath anyways). Got Flame Orb, it's cool, I got moving lazers now, pixel baddies are screwed.