Ran out of quests in Mt. Hyjal?

I'm at 72/115 quests on the achievement tracker and I had just finished the Anivia's chain..

and now i have no quests... this isn't right?

I just got done with the jousting quest line and I also ran out of quest. I'm sure I missed a quest giver someplace, but where that place is at, I have no clue. Gonna go to Vashj later tonight and level there I think. Just not in the mood to fly around and try to find a quest giver right now.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did about 120 quests there before heading to Deepholm. Most start along the northern line of the map east to west and move south. Defeating Rag At the very end with nobody but the good guys was tricky and I would have not enjoyed trying it alone with a melée as you need to heal as well as dps ( I was on shammy ).

Check the locations where you received quest from already. I just finished the zone (up to and through the number of quest needed for the achievement, you can skip ~10 to ~15 quest if you just want the achievement) and each quest hub pointed me to the next one.

I also ran out of quests at about 86 done, cant figure out where to go next.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    Sounds like someone was so insecure, they felt immasculated by an anonymous persons virtual representation.* ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    ...everyone in that guild is a top-tuned Dorrito-Pee-bottle raider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to Ysera and see if she wants you to go to another demigod's shrine.

Go to grove of aessina and on the road there, there should be a tiger rider that gives a quest, and from there on you should get follow quests up to 135/120 or something
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

This happened to me too and it turns out there is another part on the west side of the zone that I missed after you kill the fire guys and save the fawns.

There is a quest near the top most tree on the map to the left of the Grove of Aessina and it has you rescue bear cubs in a tree. It will then lead to another quest near the Sanctuary if Malorne where you then kill some core hounds and fire/earth elementals and pick up seeds. This is the gateway into quests near Dooms Vigil and all that jazz and will let you complete the achievement.

I missed the jump to rescue bears earlier because the bread crumb to it is some night elf on a tiger near that little hub that wasn't available until I was actually 81.

I hope this helps.

I followed the quests chains as they came got 115/115, and then went on to finish the others until there was none left, as long as you wait for all the quests(some NPCs talk a lil before you can receive the next) you should be fine ;o

there is other zones you know

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Go to grove of aessina and on the road there, there should be a tiger rider that gives a quest, and from there on you should get follow quests up to 135/120 or something
    Thanks Pappahealer. Somehow I missed the tiger rider and was stuck on 72/120 for a while.

I'm level 82, and have my hyjal achiev. Should i go to deepholm or finish hyjal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spwn View Post
    I'm level 82, and have my hyjal achiev. Should i go to deepholm or finish hyjal?
    Go Deepholm, it's perfect for 82 and higher.

I also reached a point where I hit a dead end with no breadcrumb quests, but reading this GREATLY helped me:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Mount_Hyjal_quests

Outlines all major questgivers and should show you any areas that you may have missed.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably missed when Ysera popped up, just head back to Nordrassil, she's probably waiting there to give you a quest, exact same thing happened to me @ 83 quests in Hyjal, felt like such a dumb@ss :P

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 08:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smotey View Post
    Thanks Pappahealer. Somehow I missed the tiger rider and was stuck on 72/120 for a while.
    Or this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pinksocking View Post
    I'm at 72/115 quests on the achievement tracker and I had just finished the Anivia's chain..

and now i have no quests... this isn't right?
    theres about 125 all linked. you should never be out of quests so thats a shame.

Did you get the guy chained to the tower in the northwest of the zone? He's kind of tucked into a corner and is easy to miss.