"How did you find Throne of the Tides w/o dying of fatigue?"

A guildie asked me how I found the entrance of the Throne of the Tides. I told him it was at the bottom of the giant whirlpool (I meant but didn't specify that it was in the Vashj'r zone). He proceeds to spend 15 min flying to the Maelstrom in the center of the world map and dies of fatigue. I hope you enjoyed my Cool Story Bro.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    i lol'd

Deleted
    Um. Gz then, because that's not how you enter TotT. You must do quest in Vashj'ir first to get buff.

Deleted
    Haha that's pretty funny

oh and you dont need the buff.. I wanted to do the 5man with some rl mates of mine, so i just went there and got a guy to help me summon them using the summoning stone...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronopio View Post
    Um. Gz then, because that's not how you enter TotT. You must do quest in Vashj'ir first to get buff.
    I didnt do any quests, i just swim right to the center of the vortex and got sucked in ... dungeon discovered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biv1982 View Post
    I didnt do any quests, i just swim right to the center of the vortex and got sucked in ... dungeon discovered.
    Me too. Grabbed my turtle and put on my unending breath ring from the AQ questline and just swam like a rocket into the vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronopio View Post
    Someone's got a serious case of 'can't take a joke'