Arms and Haste @ lvl 81

Ill be straight forward as Im leveling atm : Do you guys think haste is a more important stat than it was in LK now that Colo Smash can refresh from auto-attacks (talented) ??

No idea, but I will say that it's pretty pointless to speculate at lvl81. Wait till 85.

Moved from General Discussion to the Warrior forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Moved from General Discussion to the Warrior forums!
    Oh very sorry ! I tought I was on Warrior's forum when I posted :P

probably not? the sudden death proc isn't based isn't only off auto attacks i believe, how much haste could you possibly stack with out jibbing your crit? you'll be spamming a special atk or two ( op ms + hs ) at every 1.5 sec - 3 sec from gcd, doubt your haste could possibly make a huge impact to auto atk swings to make overall more attacks

scenario 1: i do 3 special attacks at 3 sec global and 1 auto atk at say 2 global so it's 4 attacks ( 3 special attacks and 1 auto swing ) every 3 seconds, increasing your haste to say... 20%? that 20% will only increase your auto swing so:

with out haste : at 30 sec global i will have made 40 attacks with no haste, but with 20% haste i would have made 42 atks ( 20% of 10 auto atks is 2 atks and you get 30 special atks regardless of haste ) ... 20% haste is around 9xx haste rating, for 2 extra attacks every 30 seconds is it really worth it?

hope this helps

Deleted
    It could actually double dip with haste. First with the increased auto attacks, then with the increased rage generation. More rage, more heroic strikes and generally speaking less rage starvation to get more specials that can also proc our mastery which can also proc more sudden deaths.

Now that I think, haste could be pretty kick ass for pve arms.

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 02:20 PM ----------

How about weapon speed then? Seeing that colossus smash is not a PPM mechanic we might see the highest uptime of colossus smash with the fastest two hander available. Although that will gimp our other damage in return