Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I said it was sad, my post should be understood as "the US had it comming", since the 1950is the US foreign policy been crap, hell overtoppled 3 legaly elected governments in South America alone cos they didnt like they were leftwing. Read up on how the Panama Canal got built, even back then the president was subject to coorporate preassures.

It's sad and crazy with 9/11 incl the american lives lost but they can pretty much thank their own administrations that it happened, if you sell arms and train the talibans.... go figure.

State sanctioned torture by a democratic superpower that claim to protect the freeworld is also something I feel pretty sick about. Assange should release anything he got as long as it doesnt endanger people BUT as you so put it "citizens dying is unavoidable in war". We can call that collateral damage, consider the possible deaths from Wikileaks (no deaths proven so far mind you) as unavaoidable in the war for truth.
    Saying that innocent lives had to be lost simply because "The US had it coming" is kinda sick as well. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Because he oversteps the limits of human decency, harassing the parents and widows of dead soldiers and 9/11 victims to further his own nut-job theories. He's just a giant asshole.
    Michael Moore is the kind of guy who protests at funerals and spits on veteran's graves.
    Think you got him confused with Fred Phelps of the Westboro Church.

im going to say this because what im reading is really stupid

IF you did not read it for YOURSELF , you do NOT know what you are talking about, you only know what you heard

IF you read it for yourself you are right and are entitled to have you own say on how its view and you really know what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    He deserves to be prosecuted. What he did was wrong and against the law.

If a bank robber steals a safe deposit box full of blood money and gives it to the poor it does make it right to rob a bank. The fact that he stole US secrets and released it to the public is an illegal act regardless of the contents of the secrets. The US should be held accountable for those secrets that were leaked, but that doesn't make what he did right.
    You are misinformed. He was given the document by people that had access to them. These kinds of things have been happening in our country for years by all the major news outlets. By your logic we should go hunt down the owner of fox news and throw him in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Well a majority of your people did. Blame then insted...
    I'm sure your country has done something to wrong another group of people.

By your logic, they have every right to kill you.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehadam View Post
    Saying that innocent lives had to be lost simply because "The US had it coming" is kinda sick as well. Just saying.
    No its called logic. You piss to many people off as a bully, someone will some day say enough is enough even if he was a midget and you were 8 feet tall.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Wiki-Leaks guy deserves it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    He deserves to be prosecuted. What he did was wrong and against the law.

If a bank robber steals a safe deposit box full of blood money and gives it to the poor it does make it right to rob a bank. The fact that he stole US secrets and released it to the public is an illegal act regardless of the contents of the secrets. The US should be held accountable for those secrets that were leaked, but that doesn't make what he did right.
    he didnt steal it

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    lol this is a joke yes? so if i think australia is shit and iceland is shit and france is shit(which i do as i have been to all 3) that makes me a racist? haha racist against countrys is a new one. countrys / people , 2 diff things, try and pull yourself away from thinking that when people mention countrys there not always on about the people in it. Like i said before dont jump on the bandwagon using a word that you think suits.
    Try reading outside of MMO champ and educate yourself some more BRO.
    coun·try
    –noun
    1.a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
    2.the territory of a nation.
    3.the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.

BTW, the plural is "countries" not "countrys". Type/speak my language or dont; stop half-assing it.

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-01-13 at 08:29 AM.

People on here are so angry. This thread has also gone off-topic. LOCK IT UP!!!

I see the end of this situation being no good regardless of how it ends.

3DS FC: 1821-9540-3146
    Electric Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Emolga. Looking for other friend codes for safari.
    Pre-Ordered Alpha Sapphire

No its called logic. You piss to many people off as a bully, someone will some day say enough is enough even if he was a midget and you were 8 feet tall.
    I'm sure the orphaned children of the dead will understand that.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

mis post, sorry!
    Last edited by Whyhello; 2011-01-13 at 03:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlwut View Post
    I'm sure your country has done something to wrong another group of people.

By your logic, they have every right to kill you.
    My country and goverment will never go to war. So that wont be an issue.
    But if we did, and we were the ones interfering. Yes retaliation would be understandable and something my country would deserve

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope everyone reading this realizes the "Omg he might get the death penalty" argument is from Mr. Assange's own lawyers and intended to persuade and keep him from being deported to Sweden.

I'm not saying he wouldn't necessarily end up in Gitmo, BUT it should in no way be taken as the most likely course of action. As of yet charges of espionage have yet to come forth (and argument can be made that they are extremely unlikely - the whistleblower is much more likely to feel the brunt since they are within reach).

If espionage charges do surface, they would most likely be at the military level and that's not covered under extradition treaties. I'm not saying they wouldn't still try to extradite him, but it would be illegal and it would also be somewhat unlikely.

If they are simply brought federally (unlikely due to the citizenship issues) it's not a death penalty conviction. It's not a death penalty conviction in a military tribunal either most likely, since it's not actually at the level of treason (and even then, actual execution is pretty rare).

So yeah. I just hope the mod running this thread realizes they're simply parroting the defense attorneys :/
    It's not exactly the best, non-biased basis for discussion.

Edit: And the choice of the word likely in the title is pretty laughable/inflammatory, especially considering it doesn't even show up in the article (which the title is already misrepresenting), they simply say there's a 'risk'
    Last edited by Tribunal; 2011-01-13 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlight View Post
    I see the end of this situation being no good regardless of how it ends.
    We are in hope that the end of this situation is the protection of our right to freedom of speech and freedom of press. To expose the government in its attempt to deceive the american people and hopefully spark a little ambition in the american people to look for the truth and not trust the dribble that your major news networks spew out.

Quote Originally Posted by lukkystrike View Post
    /target families /say "the us had it coming" not doing this to be shocking but for the sake that it is true.

User was infracted for this post
    You are a piece of shit. I don't care if it gets me banned. Your blatant disrespect for 9/11 and the families involved is absolutely terrible. Enjoy your life of being a cynical, worthless fuck

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-01-14 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix-187 View Post
    calling ppl out for bad spelling make's u not much better =D
    U try to speak my language ^^
    Why? I don't know your language, but you can be damned sure that if I did I would speak/type it properly, and not abbreviate whole words with single characters.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So innocent civilians, who had absolutely nothing to do with the events that led up to 9/11 deserved to die because of that logic? Your logic is quite flawed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    coun·try
    –noun
    1.a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
    2.the territory of a nation.
    3.the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.

BTW, the plural is "countries" not "countrys". Type/speak my language or dont; stop half-assing it.
    I hope you are not american cos then you should pay Great Britain royalties for using THEIR languge
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.