Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Theres a difference between revealing the truth (political gossip etc) and revealing battle plans or top secret national security secrets that put people's lives in danger. If one person dies because of any of these leaks he should be shot. Period.

With that said the people who have said his children should be kidnapped should be dragged out of their homes and have a bullet put in their head. Whatever your problem with someone you don't fuck with their family who have done nothing to you and aren't involved at all.
    Who would be in danger? Where are these massive threats to our national security?

Hint: There are none...its just a bunch of smoke to blow up ppls ass to distract them from real problems.

This is so obviously a ploy by his lawyers. There is NO WAY he would be executed in the US. That is saved for particularly gruesome, 1st degree murder crimes (i.e. Some nobody piece of shit brutally murders his/her family), of which he is obviously not a part of. Screaming about how he's "Probably" going to be executed is just a trick to scare the Europeans into fighting the extradition.

While I do think he is quite the egotistic douchebag, I'm not even a fan of arresting him. Is what he did a dick move? Yeah. Is it illegal? Doubtful. They should arrest and convict the guy who actually leaked all the stuff. And that's already been done.

Hey just wondering if anyone knows why nothing new is coming out from or about wikileaks? Has he been "snuffed out"

Quote Originally Posted by komi54 View Post
    Hey just wondering if anyone knows why nothing new is coming out from or about wikileaks? Has he been "snuffed out"
    Some documents about bank of america got released yesterday.
    Last edited by Smetz; 2011-03-15 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope he gets the bullet his brain deserves.

Infracted: Please, do not necro old threads. The information within is likely outdated and could cause confusion.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-10-24 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Hope he gets the bullet his brain deserves.
    you too...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just met myself from a year ago on the last page, and I don't even recognize him. Does this really need to be bumped after so long. Should just start a new thread.