Poll: expected completetion

When will cata tier 1 be completed?

now that cata is out, when do you guys expect the content to be done? (heroic contents)

as comparison, WOTLK is downed in 1 day as soon as guilds like ensidia got 20 people at lvl 80
    and i believe 1 week later OS 3d is downed

i think it be longer then 1 month as, They got to farm 25 people into 333 ilvl to get into heroics and then 346ilevel heroic items to get into raids, Then progress through it. I see it taking 2/3months or so. Not amazingly long but long enough!

It all depends on how much of a gear-check the entry raids will be.
    I think the first bosses will be downed earlier than the average ilvl of the group is higher than 333.

If you take into account the insane commitment the so called "hardcore" raiding guilds put into the play, I think we'll see the first "all clear normal mode" in the second or even first week. If you think of the fact that they probably raid 5-6 days a week (or even more) and then not just for 4-5 hours but 5-6 hours, that's technically 3-4 times as raid-time than most casual guilds will have. Though, it will hopefully take a bit longer to best the heroic modes.

I for myself, am not even sure if my guild will be ready to raid this year since we will definately need better than the absolute minimum gear to cope our casualness, but we will have to see.

For normal modes 2 weeks at most and for heroics(Sinestra included) more than 2 months.

Well, between Paragon and Ensidia hc guilds are already 5/12. (It's not showing up on wowprogress, but you can see it in their drops). I would expect normal modes to be complete by this weekend.

Sinestra is supposedly not time limited or anything. I would expect that to take no more than a couple additional weeks given that there's no icc-style scaling buff afaik. So I voted 1 month.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanarhi View Post
    For normal modes 2 weeks at most and for heroics(Sinestra included) more than 2 months.
    indeed, I saw some fotage on youtube of Al'Akir heroic.. man that is what I call heroic lol

http://www.wowprogress.com/
    http://www.paragon.fi/node/170
    The usual bunch is already @ 7/12 (that's the whole T11 content combined) for normal modes.

it will be cleared this week , dunno how hard the HC's are going to be so maybe they have to farm gear a week or 2 so i'm betting no t11 hc's for another 2 weeks.

Could be wrong on that last one though.

Well, the best guilds like paragon and premonition and what not have already done most of these bosses in beta (and killed them I believe). Normal modes will be cleared this week. Heroics? I voted for a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    i think it be longer then 1 month as, They got to farm 25 people into 333 ilvl to get into heroics and then 346ilevel heroic items to get into raids, Then progress through it. I see it taking 2/3months or so. Not amazingly long but long enough!
    I heard about group that killed few icc bosses in 200 lvl items. As I heard last time they stack at proffesor. So if someone is pro items is not much deal unless healers can keep tank alive.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know because of the bugs there may be, as well as the fact that Sinestra wasn't even available on beta as well as tons of overtuned content. I'd give it a month at least for heroics, and this week for normals.

Is this going to be the official race watching thread? Paragon is 8/12 (N), having recleared everything and gotten Chimaeron.

Has wowprogress always had an updating delay, or is this likely due to the expansion? Seems like they are also having some issues getting 10/25 straight. I would think it would just come down to whether 3+ drops come off the same boss within say a 30-minute period, but perhaps it is more complicated than that for some reason I don't appreciate.

Surprised we haven't seen any complaining about the speed of raid progression, there should be a clueless thread about it by now. Maybe because the kinds of people who complain are getting stomped by the heroic dungeons atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    As the top 4 raiding guilds is at 11/12 right now I think heroic will be down early next year