Thread: Post your desk

Post your desk

Post your desk, general rules apply. Be nice and constructive!

Here's mine!

Last edited by Marlamin; 2010-12-07 at 11:53 PM.

I see you sucking up with that Garfield plush! I'll get a picture of mine in here soon.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Mine. I generally don't have a towel over my window, that was taken last week when I was sick, and was using it to block out the sun in the morning >.<
    Last edited by Simonzi; 2010-12-08 at 04:02 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

here is mine:

i have since replaced the smaller screen with a 24" one with built in tv tuner so i can watch tv while i raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    [IMG]
    Mine. I generally don't have a towel over my window, that was taken last week when I was sick, and was using it to block out the sun in the morning >.<
    Pretty awesome bender statue.

Man if I showed mine youd all cry. its a laptop on top of y dresser with no room to put my legs under, so i have to sit cross legged in a chair, so bad for my body. ive been really up in the air about when im going to move out and what i can afford, been putting it off forever. plus there's almost no room left in there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    <Snip>

Sorry to ask but where did you get that Illidan figure, looks amazing! :O Nice setup though looks neat and clean! /Thumbs up!

my desk as of right now... the damn project is whats keeping me from enjoying cata properly

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc047b5d3fb9; 2010-12-10 at 09:28 AM.

my desk
    Last edited by xindralol; 2010-12-13 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    My desk a few weeks ago Laptop on left pc right i know it looks like 2 laptops but it's not and ignor all the booze :P

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter then 'please', i will say 'no' because it's shorter then 'yes'.

Simple, yet effective.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Atm, in the library with my laptop on my lap. So....want a pic of my lap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, time to put away my books on coding and take a snap shot of my desk...