Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vial of the sands

Anybody know how to get this? Anybody got this recipe?

Not 100% sure but i think its a rare from archaeology

I would also like to know. People have told me you get it from the trainer but I doubt its that easy...

the recipe is easy to get, some of the mats are not

Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    How do I get it then?

Isn't it an alchemy thing? and the mats are like 24k gold or something crazy like that

you get it through a discovery

I just want bitches to ride me

people have told me you get it from a discovery in alchemy

Discovery ok thx! What should I craft to discover it? Any tips? I was thinking gem transmutes!

Deleted
    Was about to post the same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    Care to elaborate on this? What makes you think it's easy to get? Any blue post confirming this? Any proof?

I've powered my Alchemy to 525, transmuted aplenty yet no sign of the Vial so far.

Furthermore, what makes people think it's a discovery? I see no indication that there are any discoveries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not 100% sure but I believe you can discover from either anything or transmutes only, but I for the life of me can't really remember one way or the other

There's no old world research? uhoh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty certain that there is a chance to discover it the same way we discovered recipes in WotLK. It would be interesting to find out what the % chance of discovering the recipe is.

Care to elaborate on this? What makes you think it's easy to get? Any blue post confirming this? Any proof?

I've powered my Alchemy to 525, transmuted aplenty yet no sign of the Vial so far.

Furthermore, what makes people think it's a discovery? I see no indication that there are any discoveries.

it was stated when the item was first found that that is how you obtain it

There is currently no information of where the recipe is from or how you learn it - all of the above is purely conjecture. It is an Alchemist only recipe and it is a BoP item. So only an alchemist can make use of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere in the Azerothian sky, on a dragon.
    I vaguely remember that the pattern was from an NPC in Uldum(repuation related), who also sells the parts needed (ala Motorbike parts) It is for Alchemists only.

Deleted
    Not sure about the recipe, but the vendor mats alone are around 25k, and you have to transmute truegold for it, lots of truegold, guessing depending on your server prices its should comes to just under 50k for all the mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baggiez View Post
    Was about to post the same topic.

I believe on the mmo alchemy page said it was a discovery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyp View Post
    I believe on the mmo alchemy page said it was a discovery
    Got a link?