Thumbs down Collector's Edition Rare Loot Card

Bought Collector's Cata. Got Landro's Gift Loot Card.. I have entered other loot cards before. I know how it is done. I tried entering code on battle.net redemption and old way on warcraft site redemption. Not working either way. I have another person try and enter it for me also just to make sure my vision isnt the problem. I don't know. Sucks.

There's a guy in Stormwind where the old Auction House used to be, enter the code there.

I thought i was supposed to enter code to blizzard then get new code then enter new code in game.. It doesnt recognize my cards code

10+ Year Old Account
    incorrect, you need to go to booty bay, talk to landro longshot.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Like Funkyfloyd said, you need to be in Booty Bay. Let us know what you got
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

so this is different than it used to be. because you used to tell it what server you wanted the code to be directed to

you put your code in at www.tcg.com/loot then you take that code and type it in at landro longshot in BB.
    Member of the Met Deathwing and Survived club.

I got one of these cards too. I hope I get something cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bluey04 View Post
    you put your code in at www.tcg.com/loot then you take that code and type it in at landro longshot in BB.
    Link doesn't work :P

Quote Originally Posted by tekkitan View Post
    I got one of these cards too. I hope I get something cool.

Link doesn't work :P
    The correct address is on the card at the bottom.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

i got the same card and it says REDEEM AT WWW.WOWTCG.COM/LOOT enter your scratch off code and what realm then it will give you the code to redeem wtvr you are getting in game onn one toon enter the code givin on the website and grats you got a mystery box

Seems kind of unfair to those hated with BB if you have to enter it inside of Booty Bay... >.>
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Seems kind of unfair to those hated with BB if you have to enter it inside of Booty Bay... >.>
    I think Landro is neutral, so just kill all the guards and do it :P